I’m biblically mad right now

Feltch My Ass

Dan posting, it’s what’s for Dinner
I went to go handle something that required me pay in cash. So I went to my local 7/11 to use their ATM.

Ya see, the ATM at 7/11 has a deal with my bank were they don’t charge that absurd fee for taking out money.

As I walk in, I make it about halfway to the ATM, and the cashier says

“Hey, have you been here before”

i’m ignoring it because I don’t think he’s talking to me, but he says hey again

I turn around kinda and go, yeah ive been here before

“Yeah, you were the one who left all the burger king trash out in the parking lot”

I start kinda laughing like “naw man, that wasnt me sorry” because it was kind of random to be accused of littering

“Yeah, I think you need to leave”

at first I was gonna be like, wtf, but I’ve had a shit week so I go

“You know what, I don’t need this shit, I’m going somewhere else. But this is...”

“Hey I don’t like your attitude”

“Fuck you dude you came at me sideways like a fucking asshole, I’ve never littered here in my fucking life, fuck you you fucking faggot” at the top of my lungs while I’m walking out of the store past some lady and her kid

I had to drive to 2 other 7/11’s cause the first one had a busted ATM

I’m so mad at myself for not telling the dude I hope he gets shot by a crack head or something

I was so caught of guard all I could come up with was yell he’s a fucking faggot as loud as I could

I’m so pissed because it’s not like they are gonna fire a gas station employee for telling someone to leave

I wanna get a bag of trash from the dumpster and just open it up by the front of store wearing a burger king crown or something

vengeance is fucking due

G

1654653032140.png

G

I'd be pissed too. But when shit like that happens to me I've perfected making the other person feel bad/humiliated.

Other day at work someone got mad at me in front of like 50 trainees, asking what I was doing in the room. Like fully got mad, thinking I broke into the company or something, as I didnt have my ID on. I also wasnt in dress code.

I just calmly said that her boss asked me to come down to fix something and pulled out my ID. She got flustered and half apologized. Afterwards I told her boss and mine and we all had a quick meeting about it and they said the way she treated me was disgusting, and that she would be getting reprimanded. Feels great.