🎤🎸 I'm BACK IN THE SADDLE AGAINNNN

G

Screenshot_20220719-011039~2.png

[MEDIA=youtube]lX8GG3dnsp8[/MEDIA]

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Why does he think this is an ancient piece of technology? I am 13 years younger than Tubbytits and I had one of these in my first car because there were no aux ports. So did all my friends. Aux ports didn't become normal in (affordable) cars until the mid 2000s. Me and my friends who started driving ~2010 could only afford late-90s/early 2000s cars. What a fucking retard.

1658212031933.png

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Why does he think this is an ancient piece of technology? I am 13 years younger than Tubbytits and I had one of these in my first car because there were no aux ports. So did all my friends. Aux ports didn't become normal in (affordable) cars until the mid 2000s. Me and my friends who started driving ~2010 could only afford late-90s/early 2000s cars. What a fucking retard.

View attachment 54686
I remember these back in the day
aMX6kYM.png

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
I don’t remember where the L thing came from but it 100% is a trigger for him.

I think I first saw it on WorldstarHipHop or some other site which had a large African American user base. I've read here that Patrick has expressed some anger toward that community in the past, so perhaps he associates that term with them and it gets him riled up.