I'm back from rehab and see things clearly now. Dun Mullen is actually pretty cool.

G

His jewish podcast has destroyed this forum by turning everybody into "celebrities". In the past, if boomia did something retarded people would just call him retarded and immediately move on from that womanly infighting drama. But now Dan 5'4" Mullen has turned Boomia into a public figure so everybody is clucking about like hens.

So thanks, Dan, for helping turn this forum into a gay Twitter 2.0 with all the political infighting. I respect your kike ways with the need to watch things burn.

Fucking faggot.

Btw the thread title was sarcastic. Sniff. Burp.

G

His jewish podcast has destroyed this forum by turning everybody into "celebrities". In the past, if boomia did something retarded people would just call him retarded and immediately move on from that womanly infighting drama. But now Dan 5'4" Mullen has turned Boomia into a public figure so everybody is clucking about like hens.

So thanks, Dan, for helping turn this forum into a gay Twitter 2.0 with all the political infighting. I respect your kike ways with the need to watch things burn.

Fucking faggot.

Btw the thread title was sarcastic. Sniff. Burp.
I wouldn't blame the podcast, the creep of faggotry around here is getting stronger. The podcast is a more interactive forum, but the derangement around forum celebrity status is astounding. There's 2 forum celebrities Space Edge and Josiah

f7c291d8f2a1b863ea755de2aa2988ac
"We got Cuntfucker out in the street and you wouldn't believe what he's doing!"

G

I wouldn't blame the podcast, the creep of faggotry around here is getting stronger. The podcast is a more interactive forum, but the derangement around forum celebrity status is astounding. There's 2 forum celebrities Space Edge and Josiah

Dan Mullenstein has used you for his podcast and then thrown you under the bus like the jew he is. He took advantage of your goyish nature. And he'll do it to everyone when the time comes. He is howard stern. Hoo hoo.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
And Boomia makes the trifecta