Im at a church fish fry in topeka indiana. Ask me anything

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
‎
‎
Sounds wholesome. How’s the fish in Topeka? Can’t imagine it’s good. Also, is he African American or black? I feel like a black minister is more fun. Those Africans can get real surious about stuff.

G

Yeah those are some serious people. Are there blacks in the church? Could be a laugh riot cause Africans hate blacks. I’ve had a few laughs at those fights in my life.
Its all whites and the African minister who moved here a year or two ago for a business opportunity.

I left because I felt bad being drunk. Walking around in Topeka watching buggies go by waiting for pops to call so we can leave.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
‎
‎
Have you broke the barrier where you can drop a nigga without getting knock out gamed? Made any klan jokes yet? How's the grape drink?

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
‎
‎
Its all whites and the African minister who moved here a year or two ago for a business opportunity.

I left because I felt bad being drunk. Walking around in Topeka watching buggies go by waiting for pops to call so we can leave.
Stay safe brotherman. Can’t imagine it’s too dangerous there. You never know though. Those roaming Amish gangs can be scary.

sorchEDearth

‎
‎
The minister is an african.
Where are you staying? Just visiting? The governor's mansion was turned into a Ramada and it had a wonderful breakfast buffet. I was put up there in early 2013 to harass the Westboro Baptist church, and it was the only nice thing about Topeka I can recall. (A stranger also let us borrow her car).