• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I’m asking the forum to go back to the way it was it was one of the funniest sites on the internet.

Forum Clout
9D35AB3E-7B8B-4EA2-9512-F2987F5B1D87.jpeg

Username

Forum Clout

We’re back to this shit again? The same thing would happen on the old subs. Queers would complain that the sub wasn’t funny anymore until some newfound ribaldry would go down. Circle of life

I agree completely, it’s up to everyone here to provide the laughs. I was just jokingly pointing out all this gay in fighting is,pretty gay.

Dan your podcast while entertaining is a lot of the time pretty gay. The 5 minute intro while maybe intendto be ironic is annoying and gay. It is a bit of a circle jerk here lately. Saying that that this prolapsed butthole account is getting repetitive. You don’t like one or two users here? Shut the fuck up and get on with it.

Winning an argument here is like winning gold at the special Olympics. Yeah you won but your still a fucking retard.

Happy Easter and Jesus and I love you.

G

[BOC][/BOC]

I agree completely, it’s up to everyone here to provide the laughs. I was just jokingly pointing out all this gay in fighting is,pretty gay.

Dan your podcast while entertaining is a lot of the time pretty gay. The 5 minute intro while maybe intendto be ironic is annoying and gay. It is a bit of a circle jerk here lately. Saying that that this prolapsed butthole account is getting repetitive. You don’t like one or two users here? Shut the fuck up and get on with it.

Winning an argument here is like winning gold at the special Olympics. Yeah you won but your still a fucking retard.

Amen.

G

[BOC][/BOC]

Push it to the limit! [MEDIA=giphy]id=l3vR4YJFgZpnVB4M8;type=gif[/MEDIA]