• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"I'll show her. I'll show them both, when I become the best Twitter mechanic in the whole world!"

DrSteveCarlisi

Designated Shitposter
Forum Clout
c32dfa62ccb45dc7f9fa8a03ceb82de0.png

TorquesTips #6

Uncle Ruckus

Daniel Mullen from insightsoftware is a pedophile
Forum Clout
Torque tips #14
Most of us find it fun working our on cars, so much fun we sometimes forget the importance of safety. I've been in enough shops to know how harmful listening to whirring engines day in and day out can be to your hearing. Make sure to wear OSHA approved 22dB noise reduction ear plugs when working on your car for more than an hour while doing anything louder than a roudy sports bar on game day (go Brewers!).

But that's not all hearing protection can be used for, folks. I've found it to be useful even when doing more routine maintenance. You just never know what could happen! One time I accidentally left my ear plugs in while changing the oil in my garage, and when I took them out I immediately heard very loud flatulence noises coming from my wife's weekly meet up and mentor sessions with her African American friends. It was so loud I could have sworn the roof on my (half) house was going to cave in! I've since learned to always wear ear plugs and hide in my garage when her friends come to visit.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Torque tips #14
Most of us find it fun working our on cars, so much fun we sometimes forget the importance of safety. I've been in enough shops to know how harmful listening to whirring engines day in and day out can be to your hearing. Make sure to wear OSHA approved 22dB noise reduction ear plugs when working on your car for more than an hour while doing anything louder than a roudy sports bar on game day (go Brewers!).

But that's not all hearing protection can be used for, folks. I've found it to be useful even when doing more routine maintenance. You just never know what could happen! One time I accidentally left my ear plugs in while changing the oil in my garage, and when I took them out I immediately heard very loud flatulence noises coming from my wife's weekly meet up and mentor sessions with her African American friends. It was so loud I could have sworn the roof on my (half) house was going to cave in! I've since learned to always wear ear plugs and hide in my garage when her friends come to visit.
The problem with that, sweetie, is that Torque doesn’t have a garage.