#ihateny

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
5368FDAA-DCB0-4199-8E32-8CB46CD73820.jpeg

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
I just looked event with no traffic at 2am it’s still a 3 hour drive from South Jersey to port Jefferson 90 minutes of traffic doesn’t seem that terrible besides the cumias actually love Long Island look at little brother scared to move to the south and would rather live in a motel on the island than anywhere else they just love to complain

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
God he is exhausting. Robert Loggia messages him to give him a kindly update on dinner and he moos back just a bunch of anger about his most recent inconvenience. She probably didn’t respond so he posts it on FB to get his boomer back pats.

I really miss fucking with him but he has nothing left to take away. He is running around Long Island getting upset at traffic, the placement of his non-laminated posters, and the blacks. He’s a buffoon’s buffoon.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
God he is exhausting. Robert Loggia messages him to give him a kindly update on dinner and he moos back just a bunch of anger about his most recent inconvenience. She probably didn’t respond so he posts it on FB to get his boomer back pats.

I really miss fucking with him but he has nothing left to take away. He is running around Long Island getting upset at traffic, the placement of his non-laminated posters, and the blacks. He’s a buffoon’s buffoon.
Lol @ Robert Loggia