• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

If you’re running this channel please gouge your eyes out with a spoon.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
F4561958-8B12-40B0-8495-6A68BB33A7B3.jpeg

You literally don’t deserve sight if you saw no problem with how this looks.

Also nice Patreon for being a clip compiler, asshole.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
As ridiculously hypocritical as it is - I despise anyone who's a superfan of ona in 2024. Remember that faggot Stephen Knight who'd upload all their shows, including O&J and Jim and Sam for years after ona ended. Hopefully he has AIDS now.
The super fans of today aren’t really fans of O&A. They’re fans of Ant / Jim or some dumb other fuck podcast like Cumtown. It’s hypocritical for me to say considering i’m a post-firing listener but shit just changed after that.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
As ridiculously hypocritical as it is - I despise anyone who's a superfan of ona in 2024. Remember that faggot Stephen Knight who'd upload all their shows, including O&J and Jim and Sam for years after ona ended. Hopefully he has AIDS now.
I don't know if I'm a superfan but I do think OnA is the funniest show to ever exist. Maybe it would've been topped if that type of comedy didn't become verboten.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
Pretty sure he turned out to be some limey brit leftist kikester faggotster anywaids.

G

Well at least he's uploading obscure content that doesn't already exist in 6 other videos.

It’s not obscure at all actually, I’ve seen the intern noah stuff everywhere, he tried to copyright strike his audio because it’s so embarrassing. Stent had used his likeness as a profile pic as well. #fakefan

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
The only acceptable way to be a fan of the show is to now despise these faggots. I still keep this shit going on my headphones a few days a week at work, but I'm under no illusion that the people I'm listening to from 2010 are basically dead.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Yeah Stephen Knight had meltdowns about evil Drumpf. As a British guy who begged Bobo to give him shout outs when he's in studio, he considered himself heavily invested in US politics.

Western eurofags getting obsessed with American politics they claim to be above and taking a faggot leftie stance?? I refuse to believe it!

Forum Clout
I don't know if I'm a superfan but I do think OnA is the funniest show to ever exist. Maybe it would've been topped if that type of comedy didn't become verboten.
It really was the best radio show in history so I don't think people listening to a show that has over 10 years worth of material in 2023 when comedy really is just dead is something weird. However, most people just reupload the shit we've already heard a million times.