If you were terminally ill and not a psychopath, what would you do with your last two years or so?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Oh yeah yeah you’re all such model citizens that would totally spend your final days skipping rocks at the lake with your gay nephew or something.

Oh you can talk! You can talk!

I can talk and I fawkin will, okay! You wanna go there?! Then let’s go there! I’d probably do stuff like spend time with family, bang whores, and get fucked up but not all at once.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Go to make-a-wish and see if a trio with Lucy Lawless and Christina Ricci could be arranged.
You think i get a pity fuck if i tell them i'm retarded?

sis16.jpg

Shitpost on a forum dedicated to a radio show that hasn’t existed for eight years.
The radio show was long over before Anthony's firing, you stupid idiot. It ended when it became the Jim and Anthony show and all the racist rants started and I felt like the third wheel in a relationship. I'm going to have to block you now, you obsessed stlaker.

Sniff...

G

I wouldn't tell anyone, then take out an insane life insurance policy so my kids and their mothers can be comfortable once I'm out. It usually only takes a year for those to kick in. Then probably just quit my job and coast to the end. If I'm not still married, do a bunch of sex pervert stuff then call it a wrap

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I wouldn't tell anyone, then take out an insane life insurance policy so my kids and their mothers can be comfortable once I'm out. It usually only takes a year for those to kick in. Then probably just quit my job and coast to the end. If I'm not still married, do a bunch of sex pervert stuff then call it a wrap

>my kids and their mothers

Nice