If you were placed in a self defence situation against a horde of Paul Weimer clones…

HomeRunCumia

SILVIO WHITE NIGGER
Ever look at those massive herds in Africa getting attacked by tiny packs of lions and think, "Why the fuck don't they just charge them and crush the lions to death?"

That's how it'd be in a fight with endless Paul clones, you could just roll through them with a chainsaw and they wouldn't do shit, you might succumb only to the boredom of killing such pathetic creatures.

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
Against a horde? None. I'd be overwhelmed by the weight of the mob before throwing a single punch. It would be virtually impossible for the average adult male.

One at a time? Oh, like, thousands.
You’re supposing that the horde would behave aggressively and logically. However, we have to assume they actually have Paul’s personality and are not mindless drones.

Never forget this is a man whose own mother called a coward.

None of the Paul clones would take the first step to attack, because they’re all huge pussies.

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
After hours of murdering I'm feeling pretty tired and I know I'm going to be overwhelmed at some point, when a hand grips my shoulder and I hear "I got your 6 and I'm really cranky." Turning around I see Paul's brother with a giant grin on his face. With renewed vigor we crush them all.
The Ghost of Paul’s Mother would appear and help you both, like the ghost army at the end of Fagtrick’s “favorite” movie