If you could bludgeon anyone in the Cumia clan, who would it be?

And why is it Warren?

• Carol

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dawn

• Dawn's faggot husband

• Layla

• Total voters

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
This is all in Minecraft only, by the way...

Anthony shouldn't exist. Monsters aren't real but Count Wopula is the exception.

Joe is a harmless oaf. But the moment he crosses the line he should be put down like a paraplegic calf.

Dawn is weird, but that's the family for ya.

Fat Opie is just that.

I'm leaving Warren alone. God knows Anthony doesn't.

Carol was already cursed by God.

And Layla just wants to get to school on time.

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Joe, because he has got through life way too easily for such a dumb, insecure, mean-spirited dullard. Without Ant’s allowance he would have been knifed to death at a truck stop for trying to suck off the wrong guy. He also fancies himself a tough guy and I’d enjoy watching his old ass beg for mercy.

Really though Ant deserves it more. But Joe would just be so much fun to humiliate and watch his false bravado turn into fear and begging.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Anth. He's an active predator and the fact that he keeps wanting to live in family neighborhoods when every excuse he has to be in one is dead and gone tells me he's still going to try and act on his urges even though Keith and Danny aren't around to protect him. A good bludgeoning would put a lot of people out of his misery.

Nana, for the tweeting alone. Any "man" who tweets as often as Nana does (or at all, actually) deserves to be viciously beaten with a pillowcase full of jagged rocks. Tweeting is the gayest non-sexual thing a person can do. I hope that in the moments before he dies all his faggotized tweets come back to him and he realizes what a queer pathetic waste his warped deviant life on Earth really was.

Anthony for sure, but I’d take my time with him. Before that bat meets skull, I’d tie him up and force him to listen to all recorded black panther speeches, any and all anti-white speeches. Force him to listen to rap that he hates for, oh, about 12 hours, then hire a black prostitute and make her squirt in his mouth.
Or force him to live in an all-black inner-city ghetto, in a ground floor apartment between an all-night chicken joint and a check cashing place, with the nearest liquor store a twenty block walk away. Cruel, yes, but fitting.