If we want Ona to reunite

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
@That Nigga Dre gonna need you to run the numbers for your boy

i'm thinking we get those faggots to fund a ona reunion. get bobby, bill, vos, jay mohr all to do some time.

then big finale, is the jim norton opie and anthony reunion podcast. one last show to really send it off proper they way they should

ron bennington would show up half way thru, but thats its on other radio personalities

BraunsGhost

i'm thinking we get those faggots to fund a ona reunion. get bobby, bill, vos, jay mohr all to do some time.

then big finale, is the jim norton opie and anthony reunion podcast. one last show to really send it off proper they way they should

ron bennington would show up half way thru, but thats its on other radio personalities
Sam Roberts cackling in the background and Erock being a fat fuck in the audience...

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES

I don't want Jim Norton involved. I was thinking that Luis could probably pull something off...

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
I don't want Jim Norton involved. I was thinking that Luis could probably pull something off...
Luis has said he’s tried. He wanted to do it I think last skankfest. They both don’t want anything to do with it. If I’m being honest, it’s probably mostly Opie. Anthony is a pushover faggot so, that leads me to believe Opie would be holding out.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Luis has said he’s tried. He wanted to do it I think last skankfest. They both don’t want anything to do with it. If I’m being honest, it’s probably mostly Opie. Anthony is a pushover faggot so, that leads me to believe Opie would be holding out.

i wonder if its a money thing

how much would opie need to do a radio show with a racist pedophile?

60k?

150k is what 50 cent charges to perform

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
i wonder if its a money thing

how much would opie need to do a radio show with a racist pedophile?

60k?

150k is what 50 cent charges to perform
I think he’s just out of the cumia biz for good. Opie tried to make amends. He called in, listened to their offer, has never really talked shit about Anthony. Meanwhile Anthony trashed him whenever he can, then trashed him more when Opie defends himself. It’s sad to think so many were so wrong when Anthony got fired. Who’d have thought the day would come where Opie is the good guy.