If The Purge ever became a reality, what would you do?

G

I like to think I'd build a Killdozer™️ and go kill liberals and trannies, but I'd probably just stay holed up in primarily white affluent area and watch livestrean videos of people getting murdered Rittenhouse style

What would you do?

Snake

v2ngvwp8g0w61.jpg

Monk

I'd stand proudly in the town square and give a rousing, inspirational speech that would bring the people to their senses. To prove our newfound sense of community and dedication to one another I would start a mass hug which I'd be directly in the middle of. Then I'd detonate the brick of C4 and ball bearings I had hidden under my top hat. Hopefully, it kills a whole lot of people.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Move into an abandoned radio station and start broadcasting my new show.

Nigger Kisses 2nite

Play Anthony’s documentaries and expose his child fucking over the airwaves to the masses.

G

I'm getting on a plane as soon as I sense that it's about to go down. I have friends in extremely far away places who would hide me. It pays to be interested in going way off the trail when you travel. So much cool shit and cool people that regular tourists never get to see. There's really no sense in building an "apocalypse bunker" and owning a bunch of guns like Tranth does. Once they come for you, you're done. My backup plan is to GTFO.