If Pat actually wanted to get some cyberstalker identities, he should create a LinkedIn account

BudDickman

By default, LinkedIn shows you which users have viewed your profile. Everyone on LinkedIn uses their real identity, unlike Twitter where only famous people and faggots who pretend to be professional authors do that.

Seems like he could use the platform to set up a honeypot. Of course, he should fill in the CV. I really want to see how he wordsmiths his way into having anything that resembles a career.

Pat the Simp

If I ever do any see of them...
By default, LinkedIn shows you which users have viewed your profile. Everyone on LinkedIn uses their real identity, unlike Twitter where only famous people and faggots who pretend to be professional authors do that.

Seems like he could use the platform to set up a honeypot. Of course, he should fill in the CV. I really want to see how he wordsmiths his way into having anything that resembles a career.
True. But you can make it that you show up anonymously when viewing others. The downside to doing that is you can't see who is actually viewing your profile.

DominusOdium

Self Styled Brothaman
OK and then what? He couldn't get a restraining order against a guy who drunk drove 4 hours to a bar to fight him. He posted his license only to get banned 3 times. He had a drunk retard threaten him, send a govenment id and all he got out of it was twitter bannings and lost 200 dollars. What's he going to do? Post on his Twitter that someone viewed his LinkedIn?
He would try to do what he's always been after here, which is to dox people and get his very gay mob to try to threaten people or have them fired for saying nigger. What was he going to do with the IPs from the lolsuit? Individually sue dozens of people for calling him fat and stupid? I think he figured if he couldn't get a case or scare people into settlements, he'd at least have legally doxxed everybody here and have his revenge for the humiliations he's suffered for years.

Problem is, free speech exists and most folks here aren't full blown retards.

I don't think, despite what he might've told Mary and the SFWA pedos, that he ever figured he'd win. He just wanted names and faces to expose. I think he alludes to this in Josiah tapes, no?

BudDickman

He would try to do what he's always been after here, which is to dox people and get his very gay mob to try to threaten people or have them fired for saying nigger. What was he going to do with the IPs from the lolsuit? Individually sue dozens of people for calling him fat and stupid? I think he figured if he couldn't get a case or scare people into settlements, he'd at least have legally doxxed everybody here and have his revenge for the humiliations he's suffered for years.

Problem is, free speech exists and most folks here aren't full blown retards.

I don't think, despite what he might've told Mary and the SFWA pedos, that he ever figured he'd win. He just wanted names and faces to expose. I think he alludes to this in Josiah tapes, no?
The lawsuit is moot now that we know that Quasi is Rahul Kumar.

The best part is with Twitter's new rules all he can ever do is doxxer100 someone's name. If he tries posting their pictures or other info like he did with Big Dick Nadolski it's a ToS violation and he'll get banned if we report him. Even if he has his stupid fucking connection at Twitter, a constant loop of being banned & unbanned would likely wear out his welcome with that person. How many times are they going to put up with him asking for a favor? "Hey, it's Pat. Our stalkers got me banned again because @Twittersafety is full of fucking dipshits. I know it's 1a.m. but can you reinstate my account? P@T".