If i eat a bag of edible gummies on Monday, will i pass a drug test the following Thursday??

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
When I was a kid I taught myself the title theme for Phantasy Star III on piano. Good times.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
THC stays a good while in your system, it's not like booze or meth where you sweat it out by the next day if you stop. If they're not going to stare at your penis while you tinkle, get some robopiss. I can't comment on the effectiveness of detox drinks or pills. Cranberry juice is a decent stopgap as well, good for the pipes in general.
the-departed-cranberry-juice.gif

Monk

Too many variables to give a definite answer. Either abstain or get some fake pee:

A lot of places that sell weed paraphernalia will have QuickFix if you can't wait for the shipping. Make sure you check the batch number if you buy it in a store though. I've used it twice for pre-employment piss tests.

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
If it’s legal for recreational use in your state they don’t even check for it any longer. Cocaine gets out of the system pretty fast if you’re looking to pass in that timeframe. Its the drug of choice for pro athletes.