If I could be a nigger for a day.

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
Andy Cumio's life would b be so easy to fix. Just stop drinking literal rot-gut/brain, start dating someone only 20-30 years younger than you, cut off the dead weight, start being actually funny again and build back an audience. Andy has so many advantages he light-beer pisses down his leg.

G

I would've retired immediately after being fired and lived the rest of my years popping Xanax by my pool and taking drunken selfies with my velociraptor. I definitely wouldn't have shoveled what's left of my money into the worst podcast in US history complete with video of my acne scarred face.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Both the gay thoughts and gay voice are attributes he has to work to control, but one is physical and the other is mental. He pours booze in his brain to block the thoughts (though it's impossible it is very effective at this point) but then loses the ability to hold in his sissy voice and mannerisms, which take physical effort all day.

Trust me, I'm as much a scientist as Bill Nye.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
definitely dont start a "podcast empire" just to pay nobody hanger on to hang out. he had LoS, Gavin and redbar at one point, shouldve tried to oversee everything himself instead of handing it all to some gay cop
The dropout who hid from work as a tin knocker and bought a jet ski with a mastercard lacked the business acumen to run a network?
Whas somma dem othah nigger rich things he did?

G

The funny thing is Luis Gomez admitted that he would have went to work for Cumia for $75k a year back when LOS was on the network but he was too much of a faggot to get rid of Keith. Now he has his own network and comedy festivals 10x more popular and profitable than the Compound garbage.

Cumia could have had all that. Plus, Gomez would have been a way better co-host for his own show than Landau or whoever else he has now or will ever have again.

Last edited by a moderator: