If Fat Pat was this enthusiastic about raising his daughter as this guy is about trains, he be a decent father

N64 Cube

Patrick S. Tomlinson staring in “Pig Nips Galore”
Featuring Dick Mabbutt

7ED043EA-B890-446B-81A1-F22DE40F0182.jpeg

Last edited:
G

My son has autism and he watches uk steam train stock footage clips all day
I used to know a girl in Philly that did that. Like she went to all the different SEPTA stations and would just film the trains coming and going for like a half an hour for each station. She was a train enthusiast. I guess it's a pretty popular thing.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
My son has autism and he watches uk steam train stock footage clips all day
My nephew is obsessed with them. I was baby sitting and we came across this video on Amazon about rail disasters and that became one of his favorites

Last edited:

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
I used to know a girl in Philly that did that. Like she went to all the different SEPTA stations and would just film the trains coming and going for like a half an hour for each station. She was a train enthusiast. I guess it's a pretty popular thing.
Yeah I went to university with a guy who does this. He’d drive out to the middle of nowhere and find these old rickety wooden bridges with train tracks under them and set up a couple cameras. Then he’d stand on the bridge and film from there while the whole thing rattled as the train went by. I tagged along a couple times and would smoke a joint on the bridge or whatever while he nerded out about his train vids.