• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

If Donald Trump offered you ten thousand dollars to vote for him, would you turn it down?

Forum Clout
Screenshot_20230721-175650_Chrome.jpg

Forum Clout
If he did, it'd mean he really needed the vote bad, so I'd hold out for more. Then I'd take the money and not vote for him anyhow. It's what he would do.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Forum Clout
I probably wouldn’t anymore. I’m voting for RJK if I can.

I like Trump and will vote for him over anybody else but he pushed the jew vaccine death jab and simped for Israel hard so fuck him.
RFK clarified his stance on vaccine as far as I know, he and his family are vaccinated. I could have misheard that, he is a politician

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
Hed resurrect hitler if someone offered him a ten thousand dollar advance for a tv show, contingent upon it being recoupable.

I’ve hated pat so much I don’t even talk about this nigga at all. But then, from time to time, I see something like this. And suddenly I feel less bad for him. I start to enjoy you niggas having turned him into an international bad joke.

a cautionary tale of misfortune where he is his both the cursed and the curser. A monkeys paw relentlessly throwing shit at him. While he sits there drunk covered in shameless infamy.