• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

If Ant hadn't been taking creepshots what would the future of O&A have been?

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
They would have kept going. Norton didn’t have the balls to support AntH. Despite the fact he’d probably be doing way better at this point if he had. We saw how they’ve all failed. They weren’t going anywhere. They were also going to a nationwide tour or some gay shit for the 20th anniversary. It would have been way less embarrassing. Because there wouldn’t be 2 queens tweeting and secretly crying for so long. By the time they’d retire, there’d be 2 days of bitching before nana croaks of a heart attack.

CruisinColin

The fact that Anthony justified him being out at 3am in the streets with "I was taking photos of scaffolding" will always be hilarious. If he had not been fired I am convinced that him taking "scaffolding shots" would be a forbidden topic for Anthony that everyone had to tiptoe around.
Ask a Youtube commenter what he was doing that night. I've never got an answer.

I live a full life.

WhereWeAt

They’d still be doing it. Why leave that cushy job? Be funny if Opie got fired for the bathroom shit though. Like Anthony continues to rape children and say nigger, but Opie gets fired for filming a fat spic on the toilet
Yeah, Opie probably would've survived filming Roland shitting if the show wasn't so damaged beyond repair. Even their indifferent management knew the wheels had come off. Plus they realized they were paying to staff 2 shows for an audience that was justt as happy subscribing for one.

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
They'd still be on Sirius turning out a mediocre product. We would be here complaining about how much better they were years ago, just like Howard's Stern fans. Anthony would still be doing Dice impressions and complaining about the blacks. They'd still be taking Bobo's calls. Would have been interesting to see what they would have become to be honest witcha (I think they would have been complete dogshit by now) but Anthony had to make racist tweets. It's a tough one, genuinely.

Riccardo Bosi

hates pedophiles and pedophile protectors
If they had continued with bits like the Lady Di Internship, it would've gone on for a few years more.

I remember listening to their last episode (not knowing it would be, of course) and they were checked out, waiting for their vacation to start. They brought in Sandy Kane and I stopped listening before the show ended, like, enough already. The Big A segments were fucking brutal, too.

G

The show was already out of steam. How much longer do you think the show would have lasted? I imagine there'd be more and more Joe Rogan hate from envy. One of those idiots probably would have left and tried to a podcast eventually.
More on-air fights and awkwardness...But the writing was on the wall. The Opie firing was complete bullshit, he could have sneezed on Rolndan and they would have gotten rid of him. Probably would have been their fate...fired for some bullshit they usually got away with, right around 2017ish.

SiriusXM only promoted the shock jock genre because it served a purpose, but by 2016ish the me-too shit was too overwhelming, Im sure Blackrock type higher-ups were behind the culture shift, LouisCK shit, etc. They were obsolete already.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anthony would've gotten fired either way. He was getting way too comfortable saying racist things on air and on Twitter so I would assume he would've gotten fired for the same exact reason as he did but than in another context. This fool failed to understand that everything he says or does is going to be reflected badly on his employer. The media isn't going to be like: "Political commentator Anthony Cumia says Blacks are Savage animals". It's always going to be like: "Anthony Cumia, host of SiriusXM's...".

The fact that he thought he could call Black people niggers and savage animals on saterday and come back to work on Monday always cracks my ribs. The level of delusion and out of toch of reality is astounding.