• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

If a pilot said "Fuck Donald Trump" on the PA of a flight, he would be praised.

cardwell

I thought Let's Go Brandon was sad and impotent until it made a journalist try to breach the cockpit door

56ceafb3a5440ba15781bc4764767e02.jpg

context: https://twitter.com/ctlong1/status/1454460154435362817

Last edited:

RobertMewler

What happen?
Did some dumb shit happened that we should know about
This:

A Southwest Airlines pilot speaking over his plane’s public address system reportedly told passengers, “Let’s go, Brandon” — an anti-Biden inside joke, according to a report.

The unidentified pilot signed off with the phrase Friday, on a flight from Houston to Albuquerque, according to the Associated Press.

“We’re heading east at about 107 or 108 mph,” the pilot said, according to a clip of the incident caught on TikTok. “Clear visibility, mostly clear skies, about 77 degrees. Thanks for coming out, flying Southwest Airlines, welcome home and let’s go Brandon.”

The phrase is a PG stand-in for “F–k Joe Biden,” and has been popularized in recent chart-topping songs.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
G

How the fuck did this get "captured" on gay TikTok. What faggot needs to broadcast their flight landing.

ALL ELECTRONIC DEVICES ARE TO BE OFF OR SET TO AIRPLANE MODE DURING LANDING AND TAKE OFF!! SHEESH!

These faggots all follow the masks mandates 100% but when it comes to things like real radio interference or whatever the fuck they are asking the phones off for, they ignore authority completely. He's only operating an airplane!

I went on a plane for the first time in a few years last week. Full of faggots filming themselves as we took off. People are so fucking gay now. I was hoping we would crash, unfortunately we did not.

EraGodless

How the fuck did this get "captured" on gay TikTok. What faggot needs to broadcast their flight landing.

ALL ELECTRONIC DEVICES ARE TO BE OFF OR SET TO AIRPLANE MODE DURING LANDING AND TAKE OFF!! SHEESH!

These faggots all follow the masks mandates 100% but when it comes to things like real radio interference or whatever the fuck they are asking the phones off for, they ignore authority completely. He's only operating an airplane!

I went on a plane for the first time in a few years last week. Full of faggots filming themselves as we took off. People are so fucking gay now. I was hoping we would crash, unfortunately we did not.
Should have flown Germanwings