Idk who said this: Patrick or Torque?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
EA776A48-B517-4AB6-8AF8-457334A8D94D.jpeg

SpaceEdge

posting here is taking time away from my workouts

Fucking retards. Thats only 08 too, the new model is 420hp.

You're not a car guy, you're not a woman, you're both fucking retard posers. The new raptor has 500hp stock and it's a fucking truck, the mustang bullit is best known for getting it's ass kicked by early model dodge chargers.
POSERS

G

You and your family should saddle yourself with strollers, diaper bags, and having to wrangle your kids together while taking the bus or a train so that me and this tranny freak who don't have families can drive our non-essential recreational vehicles down back roads dangerously over the speed limit.
Nice take, stupid. Why are they even "car people" that get the special privilege? Car with 4 - 5 people in it that probably live in the area vs. a shitty mustang with 1 fat faggot in it who drove all the way out from the city to recklessly speed like selfish the faggot he is. And I would assume these are "climate change people" too who don't pick up on how stupid their take is.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Mr Morality thinking it's ok for him to speed and drunk drive is definitely one of the more overlooked aspects of his awfulness.

Fucking eat shit, torque. You're not a car guy and never will be. You're a big fat phoney who is fat.