• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

I'd really like to get the thoughts of Kiwi Farms user, Dan Mullen on recent events

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
He seems like a witty guy from his posts on there. He makes references to old timey shows like The Simpsons that I simply don't understand because I'm a millennial and that show first aired in the 60s I believe.

Anyway, he seems like an amiable sort of fella who doesn't take himself too seriously, so it'd be cool if he did some sort of round up of all the stuff that's being going on recently; maybe in audio format.

What do you guys think? Please keep the comments constructive and non-offensive to women. Many thanks :giggle:

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags
HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIDEEE
I MUST HAVE CALLED A THOUSAND TIMESSSSSS
TO TELL YOU
IM SORRY
FOR EVERYTHING I'VE DONE
BUT WHEN I CALL YOU
NEVER SEEM TO BE HOME
HELLO FROM THE OUTSIDEEEEEEEEEEEEE
AT LEAST I CAN SAY THAT I TRIEDDDD
TO TELL YOU
IM SORRY
FOR BREAKING YOUR HEART
BUT IT DONT MATTER
IT CLEARLY
DOESN'T SET YOU APART
ANYMORE

Faggot Boqposter

Dangerously sassy
This Dan guy was in a frat I think. You know those places where the bros get together and pull off epic prank shenanigans? Now he’s older and domesticated but that doesn’t stop him from having a few
Pops (shandies) and spending 4 hours laughing at a mentally retarded man in milwaukee.

I like the cut of his jib (simpsons reference Dan, but you probably knew that).

He also has a wife named Favelia or something.

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
Dan catching more shit.

Screenshot_20220811-111650_Brave.jpg