I'd love for this broad to sit on my face, maybe kiss her ;-)

Feehan's Fart Box

DEAD HEAT! You die, you come back to rife!
MV5BZGE5NTNiZTctNDAwOS00YjI4LTlhZTYtMjE5YjhhZWJjNWRhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDEzNTg4NzM@._V1_.jpg
Natalie.jpg
Natalie_Cuomo-Feet-6650362.jpg
Natalie-Cuomo-Wiki-Bio.jpg

I don't know dick about her. I'm sure her stand up comedy is HILARIOUS. Alls I know is I wanna put it in her envelope. I'm sorry fellas, I'm fawkin' weaaaak.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Abe "Penis Pete" Vigodavich
I don't get why everyone shits their pants over this chick. I could go to any grocery store and see some chick who looks exactly like her without the shitty tattoos. She's really nothing special. There's also a picture of her topless and she has saggy, fucked up tits. She's one of the ones who look better with their clothes on.

She's also incapable of being funny. Like, she doesn't even know how to go about it. Zac Amico still brings her up as "a chick I had to pretend was funny for six months" and Luis eventually also admitted that she sucks at comedy.

Feehan's Fart Box

DEAD HEAT! You die, you come back to rife!
I don't get why everyone shits their pants over this chick. I could go to any grocery store and see some chick who looks exactly like her without the shitty tattoos. She's really nothing special. There's also a picture of her topless and she has saggy, fucked up tits. She's one of the ones who look better with their clothes on.

She's also incapable of being funny. Like, she doesn't even know how to go about it. Zac Amico still brings her up as "a chick I had to pretend was funny for six months" and Luis eventually also admitted that she sucks at comedy.

You raise some fair points. I'm forgetting all about this bitch and going back to lusting after Judy Gold.

G

Don't know who she is don't care. The Bible warns that lusting for women is a trick from Satan to posses your seed and soul.

DAY ONE of a wholesome family lifestyle. ANYONE CAN DO IT. Just 6 light lean and green meals a day, no food after 8pm. Been feeling like ass lately and keeping a limit of 5 beers once a week, and dope smoking to three times a day I'm going to have the bad energy falling away from me like an aids patient, no offense aids patients.