• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Id live in Africa

G

tiaUFdejrNRz.jpeg

Stent

Ancyent Marinere
Forum Clout
But he is the father of the community. It is his blood-right, atalker.
You're right. If my stupid daughter doesn't want to carry the True Father's seed then she is no child of mine. It's bad enough I found out the neighbor's son was a homo when I enticed him into sucking my dick to test his faith. He could've claimed it was a mistake if it was only one time.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
This reminds me of when that group of blacks bought some plot of land to have their own society somewhere in America. I wonder how that turned out? It was recent, maybe in the last year and a half.
i read about that place before, let’s see if it can last. I hope it does but they are literally in the lions den. The lion is also a nigger btw.

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Forum Clout
This reminds me of when that group of blacks bought some plot of land to have their own society somewhere in America. I wonder how that turned out? It was recent, maybe in the last year and a half.
That was Hammer City in Colorado, and they never bought the land outright. Once the real estate deal fell through, they squatted there, took a few pictures, shot off a few guns and ran back to Atlanta, an already established nigtopia:

https://coloradosun.com/2022/02/08/black-hammer-utopia-norwood-colorado/

Their justification for keeping all the donated money is pretty hilarious too:

https://blackhammer.org/2021/07/28/why-black-hammer-ran-off-with-the-hammer-city-money/

Snake

Forum Clout
Never heard of this little colony before. Established 1991. It's fucking amazing Whites can just plop down anywhere on the planet, no matter the conditions, and create a first world community out of thin air. And then you look at the rest of the inhabitants, have had tens of thousands of years making the same mud huts no taller than a man, and can't comprehend a food surplus or plumbing.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Never heard of this little colony before. Established 1991. It's fucking amazing Whites can just plop down anywhere on the planet, no matter the conditions, and create a first world community out of thin air. And then you look at the rest of the inhabitants, have had tens of thousands of years making the same mud huts no taller than a man, and can't comprehend a food surplus or plumbing.
Fawk imagine having some cold bottles of lager and a nice braai over there