I wonder what outsiders think when they come here

G

The way he talks in these articles and on Twitter, he'd have people believe this place is littered with threads containing his dox, people swatting him, ordering pizzas/postal boxes, death threats, taking out loans, suicide demands, all things like that. I'd love to see the look on their faces when they it's mostly people calling him fat, making fun of his Tweets and obvious lies, and all the Dan Mullen/MM Schill/Paul Weimer/SFWA threads. Sure there's some crass language and the occasional racial slur, but it's nowhere near the cesspool he makes it out to be. Nobody here wants to see him swaTTed. Nobody has admitted to really doing any of the things he's accused of except for maybe some texts (which he answers) and the pepperoni on his sidewalk. Sidenote, notice that he's saying people were "trespassing" in the pepperoni video when it was mostly on the sidewalk in front of his house and maybe on the steps leading from the sidewalk. I bet that's why he's not getting the traction Keffals is. Besides the fact that he's a straight, white man who's a complete cunt to most everyone he encounters, anyone doing a cursory check on his accusations find that they're exaggerated at best and straight up lies at worst.

tl:dr - We don't do anything he accuses us of and he's very fat.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
If they stick around for longer than five minutes, they’ll see you guys are as hard on each other as you are on Pat. What kind of relationship did Patsy have with his brother if he still can’t grok busting each other’s chops versus “demanding [his] suicide.”

G

In hindsight, we should have made our forum really urban and talked like niggas. Made it an obvious blacks only forum who hate white people and so Pat is fucked in ever complaining about us.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
In hindsight, we should have made our forum really urban and talked like niggas. Made it an obvious blacks only forum who hate white people and so Pat is fucked in ever complaining about us.
Nah he’d say it was a bunch of black white supremacists like Candace O. and Kanye West. The only way to be bulletproof is to transition gender completely. ✂️ ✂️