• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wonder how Jim Norton will spend his Christmas

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
There's no way he brings that thing to his relatives house right? He always was a loner though. I remember he would go to Bob Kellys for Thanksgiving and shit. I think his family disowned him a long time ago b/c of his faggot shit.
He took her. And didn't tell them he was engaged in until they saw the ring. I think the "engagement" was actually being married to get it into the country too and then they said they were married when it stuck for a while. So he didn't tell them they were married and his "wife" cried all the way back from visiting them.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
He took her. And didn't tell them he was engaged in until they saw the ring. I think the "engagement" was actually being married to get it into the country too and then they said they were married when it stuck for a while. So he didn't tell them they were married and his "wife" cried all the way back from visiting them.
I appreciate you for listening to that drivel so you can fill us in.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
While we all know he’ll spend Christmas watching his husband shove ornaments up his asshole for cam coins, this is how I imagine he spent Christmas as a kid.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Fucking yuck. Why did Bortons boyfriend cry? Bc he wasn’t accepted by them?

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
He'll probably spend Christmas Eve getting rammed up the ass by the viking while it screams insults at him and slaps him around. Then they'll both come downstairs the next morning to no children, no tree and a couple of hastily wrapped presents which they exchange. The viking will then spend the rest of the day getting hammered and annoying Jimmy while filming it for Instagram to show what a wacky, hip young couple they are.

A beautiful and traditional family Christmas.