• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

"I won’t call him a pedophile, but yes, I will call him a pedophile."

Normal people tend to be sickened by pedos. Anthony is a pedo. He said he wanted to fuck thriteen year old girls. He took creep shots of a little girl and posted them online. He's so steeped in it that he just thinks it's normal to do shit like that.
Not only does he think it's normal, he believes it's what every heterosexual male wants, and that he's a true alpha for having the guts to say so out loud. A huge part of Nana's perverse sexual identity is wrapped up in letting his colleagues, peers and friends know that he wants to fuck underage girls. Why, if I didn't know any better, I'd assume he does this to camouflage something, like his latent homosexual urges, for example.

nana could have knocked Stetten up, married her, and had a measure of respect in the eyes of humanity, but he had to split his time between being a pedophile and tranny hunter
Nana knocking up one of his beards would be the most hilarious thing ever. Spit-up all over his second shirt, tweets about diapers, tantrums when the kid interrupted his live streams, it'd be non-stop hilarity.

Monk

Didn't Melissa do some podcast on this too? I think the Canadian girl she's referring to is Missy muscles
It's not. The Canadian chick is the chick Anthony cheated on Jill Nicolini with. She's the one that had all of her luggage burned by Jill in Nana's firepit as Keith watched. She's actually pretty cool and chill, unlike the rest of Nana's beards. She hung around on Paltalk and I used to play CSGO with her. Still randomly talk to her on a Signal group chat with a couple other people we played CSGO with and she gets a kick out of hearing what a mess Nana is these days. Nana used to send her money all the time when he was going out with Stetten and Stetten would freak out about it after going through Nana's Paypal history without his permission. The Canadian chick did bondage/fetish modeling and retard Stetten tried to get revenge on the Canadian chick by posting dirty pictures from her modeling gigs that the Canadian chick would send to Nana. Canadian chick didn't care at all. Even funnier is how Canadian chick almost surely makes more than Nana does these days. She doms Middle Eastern guys over the internet and makes bank ordering them to harm/humiliate themselves in various ways. It's fucking hilarious. She's a gem, for real.

Renaus

It's not. The Canadian chick is the chick Anthony cheated on Jill Nicolini with. She's the one that had all of her luggage burned by Jill in Nana's firepit as Keith watched. She's actually pretty cool and chill, unlike the rest of Nana's beards. She hung around on Paltalk and I used to play CSGO with her. Still randomly talk to her on a Signal group chat with a couple other people we played CSGO with and she gets a kick out of hearing what a mess Nana is these days. Nana used to send her money all the time when he was going out with Stetten and Stetten would freak out about it after going through Nana's Paypal history without his permission. The Canadian chick did bondage/fetish modeling and retard Stetten tried to get revenge on the Canadian chick by posting dirty pictures from her modeling gigs that the Canadian chick would send to Nana. Canadian chick didn't care at all. Even funnier is how Canadian chick almost surely makes more than Nana does these days. She doms Middle Eastern guys over the internet and makes bank ordering them to harm/humiliate themselves in various ways. It's fucking hilarious. She's a gem, for real.
Post some pics of her. I don't remember this canadian this at all.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
the law difference from state by state, if the law says a 50 yo can fuck a 17 yo who can say its wrong
I mean if a guy dates one 17 yo, maybe they just met, hit it off it's whatever. But if like in ants case he Exclusively looks for girls that age, then it seems more suspect. And that's disregarding all the other suspect shit ant does. Though I think it's also a factor of immaturity and trying to hold onto youth (which is what makes ant even sadder) Melissa hit the nail on the head saying he has the mind of a teenager in the dessicated body of the dago crypt keeper