• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

"I won’t call him a pedophile, but yes, I will call him a pedophile."

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
BAqnrIh.png

IanHalperin

Hosting Brunch at a Night Club.
Fawk... :image_9247_m:

Trophy Wife aka My Life With A Shock Jock | Pretty Bored

When you get into TV shows, podcasts, radio, etc. you start to feel like you really know the characters and it becomes a part of your life. This happened to me when my friend Ti got me into a certain satellite radio show. After two weeks of listening 4 hours a day I was hooked, I got all the inside jokes and I knew so much about the personalities it was like they were my friends. 5 years later I was still listening daily, it was my source for news and humor. I added one of the hosts on Facebook and sent him a message telling him how much he has made me laugh over the years. I got a reply back and it was like Christmas. I had booked a job in New York for the following week, so I went out on a limb and said we should hang out. He kindly accepted. It was very exciting.

He picked me up in his car at my hotel and we went to an amazing Italian restaurant in the meat packing district. His personal assistant who also happens to be a cop got us a great table and great service. It was like we had known each other for years. He was exactly how I pictured and we had so much to talk about. We went to an awful club after dinner and got hammered. A guy tried to talk to me when he was in the bathroom, and my shock jock kindly brandished his weapon to ward off the pest. What a gentleman. We went back to his majestic Long Island home after and continued drinking. That morning he went to the store to pick up some things and brought back a card that said “Happy 12 hour anniversary I love you.” He then invited me on a cruise the next year and said I should move from LA to live with him. This was all within 24 hours.

3 months later, after weekly flights from LA to NY, I finally moved myself into his house. It was a dream come true. I was dating a guy who I thought was the funniest man alive, and we had so much fun together. After a few days of being in his house I had found out that while we were “in love” talking on the phone everyday he had flown to Canada to fuck his ex, took a girl to a Paul McCartney concert and had a few girls stay at his house, all while claiming to me that I was the most perfect girl he’d ever met. Now because I wasn’t living with him at the time, I brushed it off. I was there now and everything was grand.

For a few months I had to deal with him getting texts/calls from ex’s who he claimed were “batshit crazy” but I knew they were just hurt that he had stopped all contact with them for me. I felt like a princess. All of his friends and fans were telling me how awesome and beautiful I was. We had a blast hanging at his house drinking and singing karaoke every night, having parties, and we went on an amazing Caribbean cruise. I had found a modeling agency and I was making more money than I had ever have. I was able to buy my friends plane tickets to stay at his huge house for weekends, I basically had everything I wanted.

I guess where things started going downhill was about 6 months into the relationship. Modeling was turning out to me a mind numbing job and all the fun things my shock jock claimed he liked to do turned into him drinking every night watching awful reality TV shows and complaining about liberals. He slept most of the day and drank at night, I was never a heavy drinker but there was a full bar downstairs so I started partaking in the alcohol. I was on Zoloft and birth control pills, both of which are known to kill your libido and turn your brain into a haze of neutrality. We turned into roommates. There was no romance. I missed my friends, going to shows, and being around people my age. I gave that all up because I was in love with this person who I thought was incredible.

In a way I lost my identity living with him. I stopped listening to the music that I liked because he called it “hipster shit” and I didn’t go to one concert. I didn’t hang out with any of my friends because they were all “hipster assholes.” I watched so much TV that my brain was turning into mush. I hadn’t owned a television for a few years and now I remember why. On the weekends he would drink in excess and send sexts to girls on twitter at 4am. I would confront him about this but he would deny it or say he was just joking. Right. His ex from Canada would send him emails full of naked pictures of herself, he would send her money. I told him this made me uncomfortable but he said he could do what he wanted. Everyone in his life envied him and treated him like a king, so he never knew what it was like to hurt anyone. In his eyes he was the greatest person alive.

A year into the relationship I was miserable. I had thought it was because of my job or I needed to increase my Zoloft. I was crying a lot for no reason. I missed my LA apartment, I missed my cat and my photos hanging on my wall, I missed my records and having my own room with my own closet. I was in the shock jock’s world and everything revolved around him. I thought this was how my life was going to be for a while. I was totally dependent on him. Financially I was all set, but living in a world where you don’t have to worry about money is a weird place. I had grown up lower-class my whole life and had a job since I was 15. I lost the feeling of being rewarded for hard work. I can remember a specific time when I had no reaction to booking a $15,000 job. The Melissa I knew a few years ago would be jumping up and down freaking out, but not this one. I hadn’t felt like I earned it.

I had become paranoid, so paranoid, because he was hiding so much stuff from me. Emails, texts, twitter DMs, I knew something was up. He SWORE to me that there was nothing going on. But when I found numerous exchanges between girls he didn’t even know, telling them he wanted to go down on them and fuck them I got angry. I felt hurt and lied to. This had been going on basically throughout the entire relationship. He invited girls over when I was out of town, he denied all of it. I was the crazy one, I was the one who just needed to relax. I couldn’t take it anymore, this was not how I wanted to be treated. I deserved so much better. I deserved so much more than a man throwing money at problems hoping they would just disappear. He wasn’t interested in ANYTHING I had to say or was into. His life was him and his show and his guns.

To say I wasted a year of my life is wrong, because we did have fun, and we were in love. But looking back on the past year I can say that I was living the complete opposite of everything I had known. My ideologies were twisted because his opinion was the only right one. I started to think that everything he said was right. I was immersed in his republican principles and his distorted outlook on race. He was a sad man who had been divorced and thought the world owed him everything because he was in a bad relationship for 10 years. He has the body of a 51 year old but the mind of a teenager. He doesn’t take responsibility for hurting others and lies more than any person I’ve ever met.

I won’t call him a pedophile, but yes, I will call him a pedophile. The week we decided that maybe us being together wasn’t a good thing, he took a 17 year old fan girl to a taping of a Fox show. She posted photos on her twitter, I saw them and nearly puked. I had talked to him that night and he said he was feeling tired so he wanted to get to bed early and stay at a hotel. Little did I know he was fucking a teenager. If you’re 51 and you find 17 year olds attractive that’s disgusting. It’s sickening. He criticized me for having “cellulite” on my ass. Hi, that’s not cellulite, it’s called being a woman in her 20′s. If you can’t look past that and only find high school girls attractive, you have a serious problem. This girl had been obsessed with him and his show for a while. It’s like he gets off on taking advantage of young girls. Wouldn’t you want to date someone compelling who isn’t already obsessed with you? I don’t understand how his brain works. He was following a 14 year old girl on twitter and had her “Amazon wish list” saved so he could send her things. 14. I confronted him and he said “well she’s a fan of the show and she’s cute.” Right, because that makes sense.

It’s now a month after we’ve broken up. I stopped Zoloft and all other pills I was taking for sleep, etc. and I can really say that I’m happier than I’ve been in years. Is it because he is out of my life? Probably, but realizing there are men who would never treat me as badly as he did makes me thankful for going through that shit relationship. I spent all weekend laying in the sun at central park and thought about how happy I was to be back to normal.

Needless to say, I am a huge Howard Stern fan now.

Like this:

Be the first to like this post.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Fawk... :image_9247_m:

Trophy Wife aka My Life With A Shock Jock | Pretty Bored

When you get into TV shows, podcasts, radio, etc. you start to feel like you really know the characters and it becomes a part of your life. This happened to me when my friend Ti got me into a certain satellite radio show. After two weeks of listening 4 hours a day I was hooked, I got all the inside jokes and I knew so much about the personalities it was like they were my friends. 5 years later I was still listening daily, it was my source for news and humor. I added one of the hosts on Facebook and sent him a message telling him how much he has made me laugh over the years. I got a reply back and it was like Christmas. I had booked a job in New York for the following week, so I went out on a limb and said we should hang out. He kindly accepted. It was very exciting.

He picked me up in his car at my hotel and we went to an amazing Italian restaurant in the meat packing district. His personal assistant who also happens to be a cop got us a great table and great service. It was like we had known each other for years. He was exactly how I pictured and we had so much to talk about. We went to an awful club after dinner and got hammered. A guy tried to talk to me when he was in the bathroom, and my shock jock kindly brandished his weapon to ward off the pest. What a gentleman. We went back to his majestic Long Island home after and continued drinking. That morning he went to the store to pick up some things and brought back a card that said “Happy 12 hour anniversary I love you.” He then invited me on a cruise the next year and said I should move from LA to live with him. This was all within 24 hours.

3 months later, after weekly flights from LA to NY, I finally moved myself into his house. It was a dream come true. I was dating a guy who I thought was the funniest man alive, and we had so much fun together. After a few days of being in his house I had found out that while we were “in love” talking on the phone everyday he had flown to Canada to fuck his ex, took a girl to a Paul McCartney concert and had a few girls stay at his house, all while claiming to me that I was the most perfect girl he’d ever met. Now because I wasn’t living with him at the time, I brushed it off. I was there now and everything was grand.

For a few months I had to deal with him getting texts/calls from ex’s who he claimed were “batshit crazy” but I knew they were just hurt that he had stopped all contact with them for me. I felt like a princess. All of his friends and fans were telling me how awesome and beautiful I was. We had a blast hanging at his house drinking and singing karaoke every night, having parties, and we went on an amazing Caribbean cruise. I had found a modeling agency and I was making more money than I had ever have. I was able to buy my friends plane tickets to stay at his huge house for weekends, I basically had everything I wanted.

I guess where things started going downhill was about 6 months into the relationship. Modeling was turning out to me a mind numbing job and all the fun things my shock jock claimed he liked to do turned into him drinking every night watching awful reality TV shows and complaining about liberals. He slept most of the day and drank at night, I was never a heavy drinker but there was a full bar downstairs so I started partaking in the alcohol. I was on Zoloft and birth control pills, both of which are known to kill your libido and turn your brain into a haze of neutrality. We turned into roommates. There was no romance. I missed my friends, going to shows, and being around people my age. I gave that all up because I was in love with this person who I thought was incredible.

In a way I lost my identity living with him. I stopped listening to the music that I liked because he called it “hipster shit” and I didn’t go to one concert. I didn’t hang out with any of my friends because they were all “hipster assholes.” I watched so much TV that my brain was turning into mush. I hadn’t owned a television for a few years and now I remember why. On the weekends he would drink in excess and send sexts to girls on twitter at 4am. I would confront him about this but he would deny it or say he was just joking. Right. His ex from Canada would send him emails full of naked pictures of herself, he would send her money. I told him this made me uncomfortable but he said he could do what he wanted. Everyone in his life envied him and treated him like a king, so he never knew what it was like to hurt anyone. In his eyes he was the greatest person alive.

A year into the relationship I was miserable. I had thought it was because of my job or I needed to increase my Zoloft. I was crying a lot for no reason. I missed my LA apartment, I missed my cat and my photos hanging on my wall, I missed my records and having my own room with my own closet. I was in the shock jock’s world and everything revolved around him. I thought this was how my life was going to be for a while. I was totally dependent on him. Financially I was all set, but living in a world where you don’t have to worry about money is a weird place. I had grown up lower-class my whole life and had a job since I was 15. I lost the feeling of being rewarded for hard work. I can remember a specific time when I had no reaction to booking a $15,000 job. The Melissa I knew a few years ago would be jumping up and down freaking out, but not this one. I hadn’t felt like I earned it.

I had become paranoid, so paranoid, because he was hiding so much stuff from me. Emails, texts, twitter DMs, I knew something was up. He SWORE to me that there was nothing going on. But when I found numerous exchanges between girls he didn’t even know, telling them he wanted to go down on them and fuck them I got angry. I felt hurt and lied to. This had been going on basically throughout the entire relationship. He invited girls over when I was out of town, he denied all of it. I was the crazy one, I was the one who just needed to relax. I couldn’t take it anymore, this was not how I wanted to be treated. I deserved so much better. I deserved so much more than a man throwing money at problems hoping they would just disappear. He wasn’t interested in ANYTHING I had to say or was into. His life was him and his show and his guns.

To say I wasted a year of my life is wrong, because we did have fun, and we were in love. But looking back on the past year I can say that I was living the complete opposite of everything I had known. My ideologies were twisted because his opinion was the only right one. I started to think that everything he said was right. I was immersed in his republican principles and his distorted outlook on race. He was a sad man who had been divorced and thought the world owed him everything because he was in a bad relationship for 10 years. He has the body of a 51 year old but the mind of a teenager. He doesn’t take responsibility for hurting others and lies more than any person I’ve ever met.

I won’t call him a pedophile, but yes, I will call him a pedophile. The week we decided that maybe us being together wasn’t a good thing, he took a 17 year old fan girl to a taping of a Fox show. She posted photos on her twitter, I saw them and nearly puked. I had talked to him that night and he said he was feeling tired so he wanted to get to bed early and stay at a hotel. Little did I know he was fucking a teenager. If you’re 51 and you find 17 year olds attractive that’s disgusting. It’s sickening. He criticized me for having “cellulite” on my ass. Hi, that’s not cellulite, it’s called being a woman in her 20′s. If you can’t look past that and only find high school girls attractive, you have a serious problem. This girl had been obsessed with him and his show for a while. It’s like he gets off on taking advantage of young girls. Wouldn’t you want to date someone compelling who isn’t already obsessed with you? I don’t understand how his brain works. He was following a 14 year old girl on twitter and had her “Amazon wish list” saved so he could send her things. 14. I confronted him and he said “well she’s a fan of the show and she’s cute.” Right, because that makes sense.

It’s now a month after we’ve broken up. I stopped Zoloft and all other pills I was taking for sleep, etc. and I can really say that I’m happier than I’ve been in years. Is it because he is out of my life? Probably, but realizing there are men who would never treat me as badly as he did makes me thankful for going through that shit relationship. I spent all weekend laying in the sun at central park and thought about how happy I was to be back to normal.

Needless to say, I am a huge Howard Stern fan now.

Like this:

Be the first to like this post.

You know, with just the slightest of changes, this could totally be Beth O talking about Howard Stern, except the only person he's cheating with is Ralph.

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
Well yeah, there's no denying Antnee is a creep but she said 17. 17 is pedo territory now?
Do you make your judgements based off the law? Then yeah, it’s fine. It’s also fine to fuck your 14 year old cousin in some states. It is incredibly inappropriate for a man even in his late 20’s (whay?) to date a 17 year old. He’s lucky he hasn’t been killed yet for it. Any decent human being knows this. Make a comment? Sure, whatever. Actively try and fuck a borderline child you should be put down.