• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wish this little lady and Anthony the best of luck

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
How the fuck does she find a genuine boyfriend? That's surreal as hell. Like, her boyfriend will 100% be a pedophile and everyone will know it, even her deep down. I wish reality shows were actually real because I'd watch it just to see the dating storylines.
Imagine the weirdos who are now aware of her and currently stalking her as we speak.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
nigga be like

2zo1ki.jpg

Forum Clout
How the fuck does she find a genuine boyfriend? That's surreal as hell. Like, her boyfriend will 100% be a pedophile and everyone will know it, even her deep down. I wish reality shows were actually real because I'd watch it just to see the dating storylines.
There was this weird sort of half-midget girl who lived in my old neighborhood. She was like 23-24 at the time but looked 12. This guy I know started dating her and everywhere they went everyone would stop and stare at the guy with the 12 year old girlfriend. She was a real pig, too, just ghastly. Think a midget Peggy Bundy, but uglier. They ended up getting married and had kids, then she started hitting him with pots and pans and lamps in the middle of the night. He ditched her and got absolutely slaughtered with the child support.