• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wish Meownaw was here to see this.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
4D17392A-6091-4FB6-AF7C-9E221E140694.jpeg

Fucking faggot babyboy is going on a tour. Of COURSE its about him getting married. I’m brooding right now.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Even no one here gives a shit.

No reactions within an hour? Awwwww baby boooooooy...

I'll just add his standup was never good even when I liked him on the radio. Imagine how bad it is now. He's probably eluding some wink-wink "my wife's penis" jokes like he expects the audience to keep up with him and they have no idea what he's talking about.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
No reactions within an hour? Awwwww baby boooooooy...

I'll just add his standup was never good even when I liked him on the radio. Imagine how bad it is now. He's probably eluding some wink-wink "my wife's penis" jokes like he expects the audience to keep up with him and they have no idea what he's talking about.
Same. Even when I enjoyed Fim on O&A I never gave a seconds thought to his standup after watching a clip or two of it. Hack shit.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
I knew he was sick but didnt know he was terminal. Peace and love peace and love Minster.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
I have a feeling he isn’t well liked in the comedy community. Seems like he doesn’t go on people’s podcasts much anymore and you would think more people would’ve publicly supported him lately to prove how good of people they are. I think his lifetime of being a cunt to everyone is really starting to set in. He’ll have to ask Vos for good restaurant gigs soon.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
If only he wasn't still dl'ing his kp from limewire he'd still be here with us!
Now that's old school HOO-HOO-HOO-HOO AAAAH
Seriously though, the kind of shit I found on there as an 11 year old probably could have gotten my dad locked up for life because I sure as shit wasn't going to say it was me.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
I have a feeling he isn’t well liked in the comedy community. Seems like he doesn’t go on people’s podcasts much anymore and you would think more people would’ve publicly supported him lately to prove how good of people they are. I think his lifetime of being a cunt to everyone is really starting to set in. He’ll have to ask Vos for good restaurant gigs soon.

And it doesn't seem like anybody does Jim and Sam anymore. I haven't seen any clips pop up in years at least.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
And it doesn't seem like anybody does Jim and Sam anymore. I haven't seen any clips pop up in years at least.
I'm sure there's still a couple of Cellar guys showing up on occasion but nothing on par with the old days of O&A, O&J or even the start of J&S. The audience is just way smaller than it was, and whatever there is can't be fucking fans of comedy.

Plus most of those guys have their own range of podcasts these days and it makes a lot more sense to invest time in that. Jim himself seems to have mentally tapped out of the radio business a while back and seems way more concerned with his podcasting sidegig. If the effort-to-profit ratio doesn't even seem worth it to the salaried fucking host of the show, how would a guest whose only possible gain is a couple of plugs gonna look at it?

Forum Clout
Newton Theatre? Good for Jim. I'm glad they found a spot for him between "Let's Sing Taylor!", a Taylor Swift tribute and "Red Hot Chili Pipers" (Bagpipers with attitude).

Newton Theatre even booked "The Genesis Show", a recreation of the Phil Collins-era Lyceum Ballroom show from 1980. Guess its too small a venue to book The Musical Box, who recreates the Gabriel era Lamb Lies Down on Broadway and Selling England By The Pound tours. (Sorry, Ray.)