I wish Bonnie would get cancelled

Greygooser

Quietly now
she’s such a cunt. said “fuck roseanne” when she was in trouble a few years back. Did Bonnie forget just straight up calling Patrice a nigger on O&A? Not even a joke, just a woman with poor comedic instincts trying to be edgy

she just won an Emmy, and continues to get writing gigs. would love for her to be knocked down a peg

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
I didn't know you could win an Emmy for being a cunt. But shheerioushlee, what did she win an Emmy for? Blowing Governor Cuomo during a covid briefing?

I'm pretty sure we were trying to get her "cancelled" a year ago on the old forum .One of you beautiful bastards was tweeting at her with the Patrice n-word clip, and I remember there were some other old nuggets from O&A and Tough Crowd we had compiled...the operation "failed" perhaps because no one else cares about her, but if she ever gets even slightly "famous" we'll make sure she's cancelled given her case history. Same goes for Rich "Black Lives Matter" Vos. Both of these "formerly un-PC" comics can go jump in the river with their gay opinions.

bonnie.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAH women suck

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
I didn't know you could win an Emmy for being a cunt. But shheerioushlee, what did she win an Emmy for? Blowing Governor Cuomo during a covid briefing?

I'm pretty sure we were trying to get her "cancelled" a year ago on the old forum .One of you beautiful bastards was tweeting at her with the Patrice n-word clip, and I remember there were some other old nuggets from O&A and Tough Crowd we had compiled...the operation "failed" perhaps because no one else cares about her, but if she ever gets even slightly "famous" we'll make sure she's cancelled given her case history. Same goes for Rich "Black Lives Matter" Vos. Both of these "formerly un-PC" comics can go jump in the river with their gay opinions.

bonnie.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAH women suck
Isn’t she allegedly a “comedian”? How does the virus have rights? Because Texas doesn’t force masks or vaccine mandates? Wouldn’t those laws trample a virus’ rights? What’s the joke? Are we sure she’s not the retarded sister?

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^

bonnie.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAH women suck
Virus’ have more worth in life than women 🤷