• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wasn't the guy in the big seat anymore

Stent

stop him in his tracks show him that I am ruthless
Forum Clout
Bert Kreischdogfucker put the Opester on the pay no mind list. Opie admits he should've never given some of those faggot comics a chance on the show.

Opie's podcast offically has better production than Compound Media.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
I remember they stopped having Bert on for a while probably around 2010 because Opie or Nana didn't like him.
On an old show Jay Mohr took a dig at Kreischer and Segura by saying they’ll never be that famous. That one aged well. Bert did Ant a solid by going on his show way way way later than he ever had to.

Forum Clout
If the comedians never became part of the show, O&A would have gotten paid either way and the show would have been fine. It’s not like the world was stopping what they were doing so they could hear another Vos zinger.

On the other hand, for performers, exposure is everything (especially for Louis am I right???). So they needed O&A way more than O&A needed them.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
If the comedians never became part of the show, O&A would have gotten paid either way and the show would have been fine. It’s not like the world was stopping what they were doing so they could hear another Vos zinger.

On the other hand, for performers, exposure is everything (especially for Louis am I right???). So they needed O&A way more than O&A needed them.
I don’t think the show would have worked 5 days per week with no comedians at all.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout

I feel like (& I was late to the O&A table) that it was synergistic with the comics, neither would've been as big without each other since 'the internet was the new thing' (Dane Cook did it almost a decade before with Myspace).
It's definitely interesting that AntH was so 'into' internet & tech in the early days but the wider online audience basically had to find itself, & continued to grow after they were off-air. The company might've been more keen to retain AntH if that audience was grown before the end.

Forum Clout
On an old show Jay Mohr took a dig at Kreischer and Segura by saying they’ll never be that famous. That one aged well. Bert did Ant a solid by going on his show way way way later than he ever had to.
I am not sure, because I hate both Jay Mohr and Bert Jew, but wasn’t Jay’s story he told on O&A about Tracy Morgan and doing meth or speed or something a Bert story that he stole and retold as his own?

Edited to add: Bert also had Nana on his pawdcast when Nana was doing her west coast pawdcast tour of Rogan and Carolla.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
I am not sure, because I hate both Jay Mohr and Bert Jew, but wasn’t Jay’s story he told on O&A about Tracy Morgan and doing meth or speed or something a Bert story that he stole and retold as his own?
Bert gave him the story because Jay bullied him into it when he was his opener because the story doesn’t really work without Jay’s impression. Also it’s definitely made up or at the very least extremely embellished. Tracy getting kicked out of a club without paying for buying bottles for all the women in the club and punching the windows out of cars would have caused enough of a disturbance for the cops to be called in NYC.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Bert gave him the story because Jay bullied him into it when he was his opener because the story doesn’t really work without Jay’s impression. Also it’s definitely made up or at the very least extremely embellished. Tracy getting kicked out of a club without paying for buying bottles for all the women in the club and punching the windows out of cars would have caused enough of a disturbance for the cops to be called in NYC.
Joy Mohr definitely flexed his 'in' with O&A. Bert has said more than once that going-on O&A was an ambition/dream, & he was gutted to hear the Tra'Morgan story told on-air.
I'm sure someone has a playlist, but it's been hashed-out on various podcasts over a few years.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
Joy Mohr definitely flexed his 'in' with O&A. Bert has said more than once that going-on O&A was an ambition/dream, & he was gutted to hear the Tra'Morgan story told on-air.
I'm sure someone has a playlist, but it's been hashed-out on various podcasts over a few years.
Bert basically cried on Rogan when he said that he gave Jay the story. If you give someone a story or a joke then it’s theirs now. I like Jay but I don’t really want to defend him here because at the end of the day he ripped a story from his opener. On the other hand, in my opinion it’s completely made up and Tracy has publicly denied it. On the other other hand, Tracy is a mentally ill drunk.

Forum Clout
I don’t think the show would have worked 5 days per week with no comedians at all.
Possibly. It had worked up to that point. I definitely think having comedians in every day was a huge contributing factor to O&A getting as lazy as they did, so who knows where the show would have been if they didn’t have those guys to carry the show for them.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
Possibly. It had worked up to that point. I definitely think having comedians in every day was a huge contributing factor to O&A getting as lazy as they did, so who knows where the show would have been if they didn’t have those guys to carry the show for them.
If I’m not mistaken, to me it seemed like a lot of the WNEW shows had comics there at least a couple times per week.