• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I was watching Michael Shermer on JRE today

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Remember that Steven Pinker and his "it's wrong for groups to get together and use identity politics, but it was okay whenever Jews did it"?

Epstein-11.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.2x.jpg

Great guy!

G

I hate anyone popular now. Anyone on JRE, anyone trying to teach me a new way to live, etc etc. They're all kikes or kiked. I see a recommended YouTube video with millions of views ("Scientists discover...") and know it's bullshit.
Mainstream public discourse (and even a lot of the so-called alternative media) is so tightly controlled, it's a joke. Media is just a non-stop assault on your subconscious trying to bully you into accepting whatever horseshit ideas that are being served up and giving you a false set of parameters of what viewpoints are acceptable. It feels good to be disconnected from the nonsense that people with bad intentions tell me I should care about.