• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

I was so pleased with his work, I contracted him to write books four and five.

I hand picked Patrick Tomlinson to write the third book in "The Wererat's Tale" series. His style, flow, and approach made him perfect to continue the saga. I was so pleased with his work, I contracted him to write books four and five.

This title was launched at Visioncon in Springfield MO on Feb 15th 2013. The cover art is from Terry Naughton (Disney). Terry did the covers for books one and two.

This story gets into the heart of the beginning plight of Kellacun that eventually leads up to her encounter with Lance in "The Plea of Apollisian."

If you enjoy strong female leads, this is a great book for you.

Read more about the Abyss Walker world at www.AbyssWalker.com or check the gaming expansion coming from Gary Gygax's Troll Lord games in the summer of 2013.

~Shane

www.AbyssWalker.com

Screen Shot 2022-01-14 at 6.08.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-14 at 6.08.57 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-14 at 6.09.03 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-14 at 6.11.29 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-14 at 6.11.47 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-14 at 6.12.27 PM.png

PeteRose

www.AbyssWalker.com

View attachment 19768

View attachment 19769

View attachment 19770

View attachment 19772

View attachment 19773

View attachment 19774
cop put him on the pay no mind list so rick wants all cops dead. rick gave away his daughter now wants everyone to have an abortion. this guy needs serious help