• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I was relistening to the BDA court case

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
This asshole: "sorry, I don't really spend a lot of time in courT so not sure how this works".

How longs he gonna keep saying this?

The guy's second home has been a courtroom since he threatened to kill ade and Anabelle. And possibly before then since his juvie record could have been wiped when he reached 18.

Fat pig.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
This asshole: "sorry, I don't really spend a lot of time in courT so not sure how this works".

The guy's second home has been a courtroom since he threatened to kill ade and Anabelle. And possibly before then since his juvie record could have been wiped when he reached 18.

Fat pig.
New theory. Pat did terrible in school because he spent so much time in jail.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Highlights include

Fucking up his own name
“what did you think we’d be doing today?”
“Sir don’t do that”
“We’re looking into other strategies”
“THAT did NOT occur”

Chad Andrew hauled ass for 5 hours from Indy and was way more prepared than the guy who lives 15 minutes away and has no job.

Everybody thought that was going to be his rock bottom LOL

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Highlights include

Fucking up his own name
“what did you think we’d be doing today?”
“Sir don’t do that”
“We’re looking into other strategies”
“THAT did NOT occur”

Chad Andrew hauled ass for 5 hours from Indy and was way more prepared than the guy who lives 15 minutes away and has no job.

Everybody thought that was going to be his rock bottom LOL
[paraphrased]

You didn't print them out?
Pat: I.. I have them on my phone
not good enough
[5 mins later]
BDA: yeah he's lying, I got the real ones on my phone
lemme see dat my nigga

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.

Fat pig.
That reminds me of how annoyed I felt when he was in court for the speeding ticket and he said his record is otherwise clean and then someone dug up about 20 traffic violations he had in Florida. Fat cunt is a menace to society.

It's the best counter to Pat's ridiculous claims about never telling a lie.

There's audio and court documents of him intentionally trying to pervert the course of justice. It's not even the first time he tried to fool a court with falsified evidence.

He's so comfortable lying that even after the attempt was exposed. This dickhead throws a tantrum and starts arguing with the judge.

The Nadolski Vs Tomlinson case is the perfect example of Patrick being a liar, a coward and having the mental capacity of a backwards child. Long live BDA and God bless his giant balls.

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
It's the best counter to Pat's ridiculous claims about never telling a lie.
thinking.jpg

And it's a huge lie too, because he's doing it in court (under oath right?).

If he'd lie there, he'd lie anywhere. About anything. Including the fact that he has a penis.