• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I was going to make a thread about how there is literally no such thing as a funny female comedian

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
β€Ž
Forum Clout
and I was gonna say "yes, that includes Maria Bamford", but I looked up some of her stuff just to be 100% sure and I gotta say it is funny.

And some of Roseanne's stuff is too.

Then I thought about how there's 1 user on here who is genuinely funy despite being a woman. Even back on the sub when I didn't look at usernames, I would break a rib to a post and then realize it was fucking bams_seed, a woman.

So I figured out the golden rule for if a female comedian is funny or not!

Are you ready?

These 3 comediennes have one thing in common.

A woman only has the ability to be funny if she's been committed to a mental institution.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
and I was gonna say "yes, that includes Maria Bamford", but I looked up some of her stuff just to be 100% sure and I gotta say it is funny.

And some of Roseanne's stuff is too.

Then I thought about how there's 1 user on here who is genuinely funy despite being a woman. Even back on the sub when I didn't look at usernames, I would break a rib to a post and then realize it was fucking bams_seed, a woman.

So I figured out the golden rule for if a female comedian is funny or not!

Are you ready?

These 3 comediennes have one thing in common.

A woman only has the ability to be funny if she's been committed to a mental institution.
What, you don't like Taylor Tomlinson? She's apparently one of the biggest names in comedy right now. And here she is with another supremely talented comedian, Kelsey Cook! If this doesn't give you a hernia from laughing, then maybe you just hate women.

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
β€Ž
Forum Clout
What, you don't like Taylor Tomlinson? She's apparently one of the biggest names in comedy right now. And here she is with another supremely talented comedian, Kelsey Cook! If this doesn't give you a hernia from laughing, then maybe you just hate women.

no kelsey cook is really funny, i forgive her for blocking me

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout

Why am I getting a feeling that you’re being sarcastic?

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
β€Ž
Forum Clout
That vicious cat fight that mewler and bam got into that time was hilarious. A lil taste..

ribs.png

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I will probably get shit for this but to me any argument that women aren't funny ends with Robin Quivers. That emasculating cackle was more often more funny and embarrassing to it's subject than anything a writer could write. Robin was even funny when she wasn't trying to be funny.

Rudderman

Steering the ship since I was 18
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I will probably get shit for this but to me any argument that women aren't funny ends with Robin Quivers. That emasculating cackle was more often more funny and embarrassing to it's subject than anything a writer could write. Robin was even funny when she wasn't trying to be funny.

Robin was only funny when she wasn't trying. Like the colonics and green drink shit, or asking to be called Ophelia, or when she refused to talk to Jackie because of some innocuous thing he said days earlier, etc.

Forum Clout

Taylor is a good standup and she has a cute girl next door look. Not hot, but super cute and cuddleable. Girlfriend material. I want to give her her first rimjob. I want to kiss her right on the asshole after a standup show. When her crack is a little sweaty

Last edited:

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Joan was a FTM, like all of them...time to be more than just a flying monkey, ekepebester

Joan wasn't a man, normally on board with your conspiracies, but this one is too far.
They wouldn't have killed her for saying michele obama was a transgender if she was one too.