• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I was best friends with a pedophile for years...but now I'm here to dish the dirt on him!!!

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
He never even dishes dirt on him. The only people really he shits on are Opie, Steve, and Erik.
Makes me think Nana's got some real dirt on Danny Raus that the rat kike faggot doesn't want aired, so best not to ever publicly antagonize him anywhere. Sure, Danny can't be held accountable as part of the gang-rape of that passed-out drunk teenage girl because he failed to achieve an erection, but who knows what vile, sinful crimes the dwarven power-bottom kike DID get up to while partying at Count Wopula's palace? Maybe the guilt of his knowledge and participation of these crimes is what led him to being institutionalized? I'm just asking questions.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
He never even dishes dirt on him. The only people really he shits on are Opie, Steve, and Erik.

He will constantly bash Opie and Norton BY NAME in threads while happily skipping over Anthony, until you point it out, then he will highlight some random vague part of his post and claim that that covered Anthony as well. Lol

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
He will constantly bash Opie and Norton BY NAME in threads while happily skipping over Anthony, until you point it out, then he will highlight some random vague part of his post and claim that that covered Anthony as well. Lol

I remember when he got hammered and called nana on the phone that time. It was so obvious from the way he was acting that he wanted to rekindle their friendship but nana wasn’t interested.

Dovid has never gotten over being fired from ona. It’s why he’s so resentful to everyone who worked there. It’s very sad and why he constantly seeks this place out. We’re his only link to those days.

Hi Dovid 👋 😊