• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the radio mel movie

G

I take it back after reading the plot synopsis
Could it be....loosely based on Opie?

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/opie-terrorized-text-messages-ex-producer-article-1.2444335[/URL]

CXWHT6KN6G4GU4LRGITQNMGNEI.jpg

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
I’m getting too old to play hide and seek, alroight!!! That’s all I got out of that trailer.

I was hoping Mel would be a shock jock so we could finally get the crossover we deserve.

He actually plays a shock jock in the movie (wearing two shirts) and there's a twist ending.
The whole thing was a bit to mess with the new producer. The new producer doesn't like the bit and accidentally falls backwards down a flight of stairs, killing him. Shock jock Elvis (Mel Gibson) freaks the fuck out and thinks his career is over, joining Anthony Cumia in the club of eggziled radio hosts. He eventually learns that this part was a prank on him that everyone else was also in on for his birthday.
Actually kind of an enjoyable movie.