• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

I try to get myself kicked off KF MEGATHREAD

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags
1997_toyota_tacoma-sr5_IMG_63541.jpeg

1997 Toyota Tacoma used THREADBAN
It's SUPER EFFECTIVE!

Faggot Boqposter

Dangerously sassy
Yeah, @Jerkov and @AnOminous, who post here anyway.

They deleted my post about the bathrooms at the convention center, which was the only one that actually got updoots. @Null is a Jewy, vindicitive faggot. That shit was funny.

Thanks for humoring my queerness.
They post here? My brain has been warped by having to read gencon related tranny tweets etc to fuck with Rick so maybe you’re joking..I just can’t tell anymore

G

Win-Win...if you're banned you're an OnA martyr...if they keep you around out of spite, you can double down on telling them off whenever you feel like it (kiwifarm's cuntfucker).

G

talking about all your really good lines and all your upvotes is gay. I'm assuming you're 14 years old so you should kill yourself before it gets really pathetic

Farty, you're right, as always.
I would've killed myself already, except on account of that's @Volkov 's bit and I'm not Carlos Menstealya.
However, I will remind you that you and I need to stick together. In the original post that got me pink-triangled, I included some artwork of yours without a spolier - it was my protest that got me banned.
So Hang Dai, cocksucker.

download.jpeg

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
I haven't had as much time lately to keep up with everything. Are you supposed to be Mike David, or that other Redbar guy who made Tha Tapes?

Or are you the other thefuchitive, hiding in plain sight? I'll take my answer off the air while being tired and gay.

I don't know there's like 8 conspiracy theories floating around. The only one I don't like is the one about me being Dan!