I truly feel as if NormJewGate was a turning point in the board's history. Things will never be the same

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
RABBI.png
NORMJEW.gif

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
White niggers will spam the site with facebook boomer memes of the jewish star photoshopped over every working Network TV executive.

But will then pretend that Norm Macdonald never said this?

To be fair, he also could have been joking about how the conservative american religions are jew-owned. But I choose to believe he was a heeb lover just because it will bother our resident TOP POSTERS who create alts to give themselves Ribs in the kike hate threads. How else you gonna stay on the leaderboard and keep your ever important forum reputation?

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
It's hard to believe you could have been so wrong about a person...
YES! THIS! My world was shattered when I realised he was a dumb kike brainwashing forum users, good goys! Look! I talked about a moth with (((Will Ferrel))) on (((SNL)))! Nice cowboy hat, stupid!
White niggers will spam the site with facebook boomer memes of the jewish star photoshopped over every working Network TV executive.

But will then pretend that Norm Macdonald never said this?

To be fair, he also could have been joking about how the conservative american religions are jew-owned. But I choose to believe he was a heeb lover just because it will bother our resident TOP POSTERS who create alts to give themselves Ribs in the kike hate threads. How else you gonna stay on the leaderboard and keep your ever important forum reputation?
Norm DID literally say this in the Larry King interview, and not a single person here has even admitted it until now, they are so shook. I'm glad someone has discovered the "kike hate thread" rib-loop, a perfect energy machine where the energy is pure retardation

Jenna

Nighs Wonger, Stupid
Jews have always been funnier than whites.

god-friended-me-canceled.jpg

This is what happens when you let Catholics into Hollywood. What if I opened facebook one day and saw a friend request from our Lord and Savior?

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Jews have always been funnier than whites.

god-friended-me-canceled.jpg

This is what happens when you let Catholics into Hollywood. What if I opened facebook one day and saw a friend request from our Lord and Savior?

That shit was canned quicker than a Whitney Cummings vehicle.