• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I truly despise Cumia

upanddown

Forum Clout
It's kind of wild that a person who used to make me guffaw in my childhood and adolescence could be the target of such personal vitriol. I despise everything about this man.

His cowardice

His blatant pedophilia

His inability to self-reflect

His dishonesty

His hypocrisy

His self-hatred and resentment of his father that he has redirected towards black people

His woman-beating ness

His "tee hee I'm an innocent good guy" act

The fact that he abandoned his Alzheimer's-stricken mother. This is arguably the worst one. Anyone who has had loved ones with Alzheimer's knows what a fucking horrific and terrible situation it is. Five years of no contact or visitation is INSANE. This woman raised you while your piece of shit father abused you, annihilated your self-esteem, and got you raped by some prostitute.

(That's the thread, awlright.)

safka15

Äkki annan sulle ka lõuatäie?!
Forum Clout
His anger at the blacks is well justified, it’s one of the few areas in his life where he’s correct about the situation. He shouldn’t let it consume him but he’s of course right about them.
Is it though? He is also black and a womanbiter and freebasing with his mom.
It is as hypocritical as some 5'7" annoying faggot whos gf had an abortion talking some christfag shit.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Is it though?

Yes. By what metric do you want to judge it by? Crime rates? Households with fathers? Employment rates? Literacy rates? Welfare usage rates? Incarceration rates? HIV rates?

And on and on. If a magic genie offered everybody a button which prevented slavery of Africans in history but all blacks would be returned to their naive lands, every white person would press it and no blacks would.

safka15

Äkki annan sulle ka lõuatäie?!
Forum Clout
Yes. By what metric do you want to judge it by? Crime rates? Households with fathers? Employment rates? Literacy rates? Welfare usage rates? Incarceration rates? HIV rates?

And on and on. If a magic genie offered everybody a button which prevented slavery of Africans in history but all blacks would be returned to their naive lands, every white person would press it and no blacks would.
Do something about it then, have a white kid for example.

Forum Clout
His anger at the blacks is well justified, it’s one of the few areas in his life where he’s correct about the situation. He shouldn’t let it consume him but he’s of course right about them.
It's not even worth bringing up that he's right, because as you said, it's unbecoming that it absolutely consumes him. If he were obsessed with some non-controversial point (lets say he hated lawyers and how litigious everything in our society is), everyone would agree with him, but would still want him to shut the fuck up and be funny again.

upanddown

Forum Clout

Fuck off Cumia

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
The last time I went to NYC I felt like Ant within about 3 minutes.

I sat on the subway and some blacks started violently breakdancing, then hassling people for money for the “show” - I said simply “no” and was shouted at “AT LEAST HE AIN’T OUT HERE ROBBIN YALL!!!” (Yea you are)

Like the only two options are begging on subways or crime. The hilarious thing is the train was full of diversity hire adverts for blacks. GET A JOB NIGGER!

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout

Crime rates - Cumia is a criminal woman biter
Household with fathers - Cumias father was a welfare leech who abandoned his family to play cowboy, Cumia has no kids
Employment rates - son of a welfare leech, slept and drank at work his entire adulthood, self employed
Literacy rates - wrote 2 miserable pamphlets, likely by speaking into his phone
Welfare usage rates - son of a welfare leech and a gogo dancer
Incarceration rates - dodged jail by going to rehab because, luckily, an alcoholic
HIV rates - likely carrier

So, what leg does Cumia have to stand on exactly?

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Crime rates - Cumia is a criminal woman biter
Household with fathers - Cumias father was a welfare leech who abandoned his family to play cowboy, Cumia has no kids
Employment rates - son of a welfare leech, slept and drank at work his entire adulthood, self employed
Literacy rates - wrote 2 miserable pamphlets, likely by speaking into his phone
Welfare usage rates - son of a welfare leech and a gogo dancer
Incarceration rates - dodged jail by going to rehab because, luckily, an alcoholic
HIV rates - likely carrier

So, what leg does Cumia have to stand on exactly?
I’m not defending Cumia, he’s the biggest nigger of them all.

He’s a hypocrite yeah, but if @Sue Lightning said being gay was unnatural he’s still right even though he’s a giant fag.

upanddown

Forum Clout
The last time I went to NYC I felt like Ant within about 3 minutes.

I sat on the subway and some blacks started violently breakdancing, then hassling people for money for the “show” - I said simply “no” and was shouted at “AT LEAST HE AIN’T OUT HERE ROBBIN YALL!!!” (Yea you are)

Like the only two options are begging on subways or crime. The hilarious thing is the train was full of diversity hire adverts for blacks. GET A JOB NIGGER!

Because you look like an easy mark. Skill issue