I Tried Listening to a Cumtown Clip after 3 Years

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
God damn caver. You’re obviously a legend, I’m completely surprised you’re realizing this now. How often has the OnA board been “wrong” about faggots? Nick is, and has been, the only funny guy out of all them. He took on the board (not seriously) and technically won (not seriously). The rest are faggots and that’s what’s been reflected in our culture, brotherman. There’s some good Nick deep dives you can go down, I highly suggest the Epstein one.

Caverlock

Nice For Here
God damn caver. You’re obviously a legend, I’m completely surprised you’re realizing this now. How often has the OnA board been “wrong” about faggots? Nick is, and has been, the only funny guy out of all them. He took on the board (not seriously) and technically won (not seriously). The rest are faggots and that’s what’s been reflected in our culture, brotherman. There’s some good Nick deep dives you can go down, I highly suggest the Epstein one.
Do they have Stav in them?

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Do they have Stav in them?
They’re good because it’s pretty limited. It’s mostly just Mullen ranting about the deep dive he went into all the Epstein shit. With very limited interruption. Anything primarily Mullen is good. That’s what you should look for.

G

Adam is a good punching bag but Stav contributes nothing. I don't get how people on YouTube comments think Adam is the worst part. They obviously don't have ears.
I agree. Adam Jewish is also much funnier than Stav, who is a cackling Greek retard. I stopped listening during the zoom era. Unlistenable. But some of the old clips listen pretty good.

G

I agree. Adam Jewish is also much funnier than Stav, who is a cackling Greek retard. I stopped listening during the zoom era. Unlistenable. But some of the old clips listen pretty good.
Agreed, after covid it became boring.
Epstein and ethnic voice comps still hold up imo.
Obviously can't ignore this one:
[MEDIA=youtube]H2Qv5utOXEE[/MEDIA]

G

Agreed, after covid it became boring.
Epstein and ethnic voice comps still hold up imo.
Obviously can't ignore this one:
[MEDIA=youtube]H2Qv5utOXEE[/MEDIA]
The only thing post-covid that I liked was the Eric Clapton episode. That was pretty great.

This one aight too: Tony Soprano and Pepper Ann
[MEDIA=youtube]snsHhdfkxI8[/MEDIA]

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
So did Stav dress like a paedo ironically, but then later became an actual paedo? Or has he always unironically been a paedo?