I think we have a contender

For ugliest Nana face pic 2023
DF7B80A3-B4ED-43FC-8314-5F66845BB259.jpeg

Look at that fucking bloat. I wonder if he's at that point where detoxing won't bring him back to human form. The human body is incredibly resilient but only for so long. I almost respect him for being as old as he is and still getting hammered every night. I imagine his hangovers are negligible but he's gotta feel like shit still.
He drinks 'Bud Lights'... interestingly that doesn't save your liver... despite being a lower level of drinkable Ethyl alcohol there's a variance in congeners which can compete for metabolism.
I'd bet that 3 shots in, he'd start confessing to his sins

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
Advanced stages of Ted Kennedy's disorder (plus the trace amounts of anti-freeze Missy Muscles puts in his liquor)
Dumb bitch hasnt figured out they switched to a propylene glycol mix so all its doing is making sure his drink doesnt freeze. Missy, get some nicotine offline, 5 drops hes a goner. Or a bottle of visine in his drink. Tetrahydrozoline poisening is supposed to be super long drawn out and painful way to go. (Theyre gonna catch you if they even care to perform an autopsy. Probably not though.)