• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

I think we can go ahead and shelve the idea that he works in insurance as a day job

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC

45K people watching on just this one channel. I haven't seen one second of it. It's crazy how fucking gay this world is.

Is that really all that many?

I seriously don’t understand why anybody cares about this - it happened almost 2 years ago. So many other things have happened recently and even they barely get talked about anymore - Ukraine/Russia, Roe v. Wade, Twitter going to Elon Musk, etc.

Only thing I hear about now are gas prices and inflation because you are slapped in the face with it literally every single day. Certainly doesn’t seem like the Dems are doing much about it either despite owning the House, Senate, and Presidency.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Is that really all that many?

I seriously don’t understand why anybody cares about this - it happened almost 2 years ago. So many other things have happened recently and even they barely get talked about anymore - Ukraine/Russia, Roe v. Wade, Twitter going to Elon Musk, etc.

Only thing I hear about now are gas prices and inflation because you are slapped in the face with it literally every single day. Certainly doesn’t seem like the Dems are doing much about it either despite owning the House, Senate, and Presidency.
It’s only the twitter wackos like Pat that care about this - the mentally ill and chronically unemployed are watching because real people have jobs and lives and dealing with the real current problems caused by democrats. Notice nobody gives a shit about Covid anymore? They beat that dead horse into the ground and people are worried about real things. Now you’ve got a possible recession, 40 year high inflation, everything is more expensive and you can’t even trust your grocery store to have the food you’re looking for.

Of course if you don’t have a job and live of the government and are mentally I’ll to the point you don’t leave the house then the Jan 6 hearings are the BIGGEST THING EVER. I’ve noticed the news kept calling the hearings “historic” at first, then it bombed in the ratings because turns out the majority of people don’t care about it they stopped calling it “historic”

Faggot Boqposter

Dangerously sassy
He hasn’t mentioned “working” at a bar in a while with his stupid laptop. He’s been bragging about his dumb Tiny Tim book that currently has zero publishers involved but not a laptop bar shot.

I think Niki cut off Pat’s pocket money.

That’s a show reference, Dan.
But Mama ravens “speshul widdle boy” doesn’t need to work, does he?

That’s a Nice Podcast stupid reference, O&A

Andy's Stark Hairline

Sue Goo Hairdo
America is already tired from the trial of the century, Depp v Heard
I don’t know one person - not a family member, friend, or co worker make any mention of this hearing or post about it on social media. Even the most liberal family members I have aren’t watching it. They thought these hearings would be huge ratings to the point of putting in prime time which shows how out of touch TV / The Media is with the common person. People are dealing with real problems related to the current disaster of a president and don’t have time to worry about the previous one