• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I think the 25 year old black lady that I’ve been talking to on Bumble might be a tranny

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
shemaleaddict-tkvge-74c14a.jpg

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
This is a cute white lady about my age but a little younger. What would Blaze say here?
View attachment 127506
The only thing cut out is her number. It is annoying when broads won’t use capital letters and correct grammar but that’s beside the point.
I used to be close friends with a woman in her 90s. Long story. Shes dead now. Anyway one time she asked me if I had any joy in my life because my eyes always looked so sad. So that memory I guess.

Say that and you'll get laid.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
This is a cute white lady about my age but a little younger. What would Blaze say here?
View attachment 127506
The only thing cut out is her number. It is annoying when broads won’t use capital letters and correct grammar but that’s beside the point.
You didn't ask, but I'd honestly respond to that with "Who cares. What's your deepest fear?"

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie obsessed 🥰
Forum Clout
I used to be close friends with a woman in her 90s. Long story. Shes dead now. Anyway one time she asked me if I had any joy in my life because my eyes always looked so sad. So that memory I guess.

Say that and you'll get laid.
Well that made me laugh but it’s not really something I can say. I’ll just tell her that pussy makes me happy.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Some broad told me she had a turtle. Not much beyond that if I remember correctly. I was pretty drunk the other day so I think I just pissed her off. She was not attractive though or so I have to tell myself.
Bitch probably has salmonella anyways. My mom always made it sound like if I ever picked up a turtle I'd get salmonella and die instantly.