• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I think Pat from Moonachie died.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Just checked. His original twitter handle doesn't exist anymore:

It's now this: https://mobile.twitter.com/simontellian/

9b092769bfb46d24b41b49bdb4ce513c.png

I can access some of Pat's old tweets I had bookmarked like this one (even though the hacker restricted the account): https://mobile.twitter.com/simontellian/status/1480548056940568576

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
I'm guessing the pain meds for his stump got him acting funny, because I can't imagine anyone willing to hack his account would do so in 20-fucking-22.

Jizz

Forum Clout
What happened to his foot? Is that just from being fat or disgusting or a combination of fat and disgusting?
diabetes fawks up the blood flow and gets infected. the infection had gotten into the bone. he fought hard to save his foot but there was nothing else that could be done so he had to have it amputated.
brother joe wound up in the hospital a few months back and had to get iv antiobiotics for a foot infection so I hope he doesn't have the same fate as Pat!

G

diabetes fawks up the blood flow and gets infected. the infection had gotten into the bone. he fought hard to save his foot but there was nothing else that could be done so he had to have it amputated.
brother joe wound up in the hospital a few months back and had to get iv antiobiotics for a foot infection so I hope he doesn't have the same fate as Pat!
Hahaha what an idiot. You know diabetes doesn't do that if you take care of yourself right? Just ask Patrice.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
His Twitter handle randomly changed and it gives you a warning about suspicious activity on his profile when you view it.

Faggot Steve from Bayshore put out a tweet recently about getting weird DMs from the profile too.

So either Pat died or got hacked.

F
They just took off his leg btw