I think my neighbors have a black bull...

G

So, I'm pulling up to my house on Friday and to my surprise I see a funky negro getting out of his hoopty and approach my neighbors house, I live in an upper middle class neighborhood that's a nice suburban like village that's within a major city, so while we're surrounded by blacks, very few actually live here, so one will stand out.

He was one of those cool 50+ black dudes that likes to wear his 17yo step sons clothes.

They're a fat white couple that have more than one BLM signs in their front yard.

When I took my dog for our early morning walk on Saturday his POS car was still there.

You hear about this shit on the internet, but seeing it IRL is kind of stomach turning...

Last edited by a moderator:
G

87262255-853A-4B5A-9633-0D72F060CBF5.jpg

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
just drop a note in his mailbox written as that black guy with odd requests.

Nothing outrageous sexually or whatever, but like he'd want a bowl of skittles for post-coitus, maybe want to fuck to music by Ray Wilson or is wondering if they'd be interested in seeing "Smile" when it's available for streaming

just anything that could weird the guy out and ruin it for the cuck. It's like a double cucking almost

G

I don’t know much about this type of situation but I’d be surprised if the bull hangs around and spends the night. Might just be a regular guest.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
You should go next door and ask them "Are you and your wife inviting this person of color into your household to share your marriage bed together?"

If they say yes, do your best to hide your disgust, and have some sort of gift to offer followed by a "congratulations, I do this all the time"

if they say no say "I'm sorry, I actually have cancer and my therapist says that I do things like this because i want to die on my own terms. I apologize for wasting your time"