• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I think it’s time to start preparing for our amphibious assault on Moo Beach when he’s back.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
3 days left. This will be his last cruise ever, he literally will fall apart at the seams if he tries this again.

But Joseph is becoming too bold. Open racism, politically-motivated hatred, now homophobia:

02926FE5-A8D1-41D4-A8FB-67686EC9CCFF.jpeg

Gentlemen, man your battle stations. The cow is going down.

When he first returns home, he'll be all euphoric, and eager to "treat himself" to everything he was "deprived of" during his big gay seafaring adventure. Then, reality will settle on him like a ton of bricks, at which point the angry posts about Biden's economy fucking him in the ass will begin in earnest. We've had some really high quality Cue-mia content around here lately, a trend that I expect to continue, at least until Joe loses his internet access.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
When he first returns home, he'll be all euphoric, and eager to "treat himself" to everything he was "deprived of" during his big gay seafaring adventure. Then, reality will settle on him like a ton of bricks, at which point the angry posts about Biden's economy fucking him in the ass will begin in earnest. We've had some really high quality Cue-mia content around here lately, a trend that I expect to continue, at least until Joe loses his internet access.
gout posting is back on the menu

He’s going to buy $800 worth of pistachios then rant about how AT&T turned off his phone because he didn’t pay his bill.

Sushi dinner in 3, 2, 1 days.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I predict a selfie photo with carol and layla eating sushi, A photo of an american flag,and post complaining about his bank and cellphone bills that he couldnt talk his way out of.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
It’s too bad the fruit stand and the shitty boomer bars he plays in don’t care that he’s a racist pedophile nazi. There’s gotta be another way to get this cow to moo.