• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I think I'm going to climb Mt. Rainier

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
I always thought doing one of the marathon hikes like the Appalachian Trail would be worth it. You have to come out as a different person after that long walking in the woods.
Dammit now I want to do the Appalachian trail with nigger Jim. I picture just minimal awkward small talk for the first 20 miles or so and things open up after he pulls out a snub nose 38 and kills a deer execution style for dinner. I'll volunteer to clean and dress it and we'll make it through. At the end of the 6 months he'll just disappear into the fog and I'll wonder if it all really happened.

FranksWirecutters

Forum Clout
Dammit now I want to do the Appalachian trail with nigger Jim. I picture just minimal awkward small talk for the first 20 miles or so and things open up after he pulls out a snub nose 38 and kills a deer execution style for dinner. I'll volunteer to clean and dress it and we'll make it through. At the end of the 6 months he'll just disappear into the fog and I'll wonder if it all really happened.
Diary day 67:

Nigger Jim punched an owl to death today. I can kind of see his point, it did sound like it called him a fag.

Day 68:

Nigger Jim is wearing the owl as a hat. I think I get it. It keeps the rain off. But why does he keep hooting?

FranksWirecutters

Forum Clout
Diary day 67:

Nigger Jim punched an owl to death today. I can kind of see his point, it did sound like it called him a fag.

Day 68:

Nigger Jim is wearing the owl as a hat. I think I get it. It keeps the rain off. But why does he keep hooting?
Diary day 127:

Thunderstorm knocked over the tent. Nigger Jim fired a few shots from his 44 magnum into the storm... seriously where does he keep getting these guns. He called me his brave little prince while stroking my hair to help me fall asleep. I think he's become the pack leader of the coyotes that have been following us. They leave rabbits every night now

FranksWirecutters

Forum Clout
Diary day 127:

Thunderstorm knocked over the tent. Nigger Jim fired a few shots from his 44 magnum into the storm... seriously where does he keep getting these guns. He called me his brave little prince while stroking my hair to help me fall asleep. I think he's become the pack leader of the coyotes that have been following us. They leave rabbits every night now
Day 143.

Black bears came in the camp. Nigger Jim punched one in the kidneys repeatedly while calling it a junglebunny and jigaboo. As they ran away he explained that around blacks you never relax. He told me I'm lucky it wasn't a polar bear or he'd have let it have me.

FranksWirecutters

Forum Clout
Day 158.

We stopped at a pond after a rough day of climbing. Nigger Jim stomped all the frogs to death because he remembered that they're turning the frogs gay and he wanted to "spare them."
Day 163:

We made it... or at least I did. Do you remember the ending of highway to heaven where Micheal Landon disappeared into the clouds? It's cliché until it happens to you. Now what do I do with all these animal corpses I've be carrying for 6 months?