• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I Think I Know I Real Reason Why Anthony Cares About This Crime...

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Screenshot 2024-06-21 at 10.51.56 AM.png

Nice masking political outrage cause your sexually attracted to a 12 year old

Mustard

needs your approval
Forum Clout
Yeah wow he's way out of pocket being outraged about this and also people waltzing into the country with no repercussions geez can you believe this guy
A black panther could set Anthony on fire and ALR would try to put a spin on it, completely ignoring the Black Panther. It's so transparent and retarded. I know the idea of a Panther setting him on fire is hilarious but still.
What's he doing to stop it? Whining isn't action.

Oh, that's right, he ran away and did white (using "white" extremely loosely here) flight.
he's expressing outrage like any of us would (as gay as it is, especially on twitter) and you'd probably leave too, assuming you're white.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
I’m just saying he’s outraged cause he’s sexually attracted to the 12 year old, nothing else and just using politics as a facade for it.
You know that somebody can be a terrible person and still find certain things beyond the pale, right? Maybe he did want to rape the 12 year old - doesn't mean he wants girls to die.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
What's he doing to stop it? Whining isn't action.

Oh, that's right, he ran away and did white (using "white" extremely loosely here) flight.
Look here retard. See here retard. I see lots of things I think are wrong and don't have the time or the resources to do anything about it. So I should just shut up? Go suck a dick or whatever

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
"Oh sorry little starving orphan were you complaining? Is that it? Either do something or fuck off."

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
only time I’ve seen go full rage is when Mexicans and or blacks kill girls usually 12+ (which fits within his the age range he’s openly talked about wanting to fuck)

and it’s always the type that fits his MO, for ones he’s talked about wanting to fuck

Never posts about young teen boys being killed by blacks and Mexicans; or getting upset about it, or 20 something girls being raped and killed by illegals.

The crime is fucked up and wrong, but we know how Anthony operates.

Forum Clout
he's expressing outrage like any of us would (as gay as it is, especially on twitter) and you'd probably leave too, assuming you're white.
Yeah, people have "expressed outrage" for years and years now, which means "I whine online and talk a good game but would never actually do anything". Either do something or move on. I'm sick of it. Anthony's done this for a decade straight. We get it. Blacks = crime. We know dude. Conservatives are just as bad with this as leftists. It's just all talk. What's Ant gonna do, vote for Trump in November? Anything else? The asshole has all those guns; ever gonna actually use them?

I live in the NY metro area. Why would I leave? What's running away to Deliverance-land gonna do? It's a blacker state than New York. What's a catholic wop like Anthony doing in the Bible Belt?

Mustard

needs your approval
Forum Clout
Yeah, people have "expressed outrage" for years and years now, which means "I whine online and talk a good game but would never actually do anything". Either do something or move on. I'm sick of it. Anthony's done this for a decade straight. We get it. Blacks = crime. We know dude. Conservatives are just as bad with this as leftists. It's just all talk. What's Ant gonna do, vote for Trump in November? Anything else? The asshole has all those guns; ever gonna actually use them?
The tweet is just an analog of what people always do, which is complain about shit they disagree with or are outraged by, there's no accompanying pragmatic action necessary. Look at his radio rants, it was just spur of the moment rage. It's what he always does or what any of us do when mad.
I live in the NY metro area. Why would I leave? What's running away to Deliverance-land gonna do? It's a blacker state than New York. What's a catholic wop like Anthony doing in the Bible Belt?
He's a dumb boomer from a big city who assumed the south is mostly white, Trumpland, and anti-f/n and probably it was super cheap to buy land there, I don't know. The only stats he's familiar with is FBI stats on black crime, everything else he knows about the world is whatever cliche's hes picked up on TV and twitter.

Last edited:

lowend73

Forum Clout
Wasn't Anthony raised with Mexicans at that ranch? Probably hung out, laughed, and drank.

Fox News cannot report on anything else than the Mexicans/Illegals. Simple minded and easily influence fools take this and run with it. Not just Fox News either, gotta include right wing Media too. They really found the secret to pushing out rhetoric, and basically make up someone's mind for them. Most people you talk to , are just parrots. No original thoughts or ideas. This goes on for both sides too, not just the Right.

Plenty of white dudes murder kids, I don't see the correlation between the border and that. Then again, im not ultra right wing either...